Funny: Senki Zesshou Symphogear
- Episode 2:
Tsubasa: Smiles have no meaning where we're going.Cue the next scene having the bureau celebrating Hibiki getting there.
- Genjuro dressed as Bruce Lee and Akuma during episode 4's post credit Training Montage.
- The voice actors' very bad attempts at speaking English in episode 5.
- Same episode, Hibiki stumbling upon a hentai picture in a magazine.
- Hibiki entering Tsubasa's room, and assuming she's been kidnapped, due to the utter messiness of said room in episode 6.
- Also funnier that Tsubasa just appeared behind her out of nowhere... and her usual deadpan expression turn into extreme embarrassment.
- In episode 6 Hibiki tries reaching out to Chris by telling her personal details, like her age, her birthday, her blood type, even that she's never had a boyfriend. But when it comes to her weight:
Hibiki:Uh...I'll tell you when we're better friends!
- A combination of a too short shirt, and no underwear contributing to Chris giving Miku an eyeful in episode 8.
- Hibiki's attempts at a crane game in episode 9, where she lets out a rather goofy sounding Hot-Blooded yell.
- Hibiki's endless Glomping of a freshly Heel Face Turned Chris in episode 10.
- In Episode 10, Ryoko is expositioning something, while Ogawa tried to interrupt, only to receive Offhand Backhand, Offhand Kick, etc every time he tried.
- Chris' Symphogear Ichii-Bal, (and for that matter, all the Symphogears) can magically conjure up massive missiles, but can't conjure up enough material to cover her bust fully, unlike Hibiki and Tsubasa's Symphogears which seem to manage that just fine.
- The secret to Genjuurou's strength: Eating, sleeping and watching movies.
Genjuurou: A TRUE MAN NEEDS NOTHING ELSE!!!
- Chris's very Magical Girl-equse transformation in episode three. Not to mention the lyrics of her song.
Rather than a greeting I'll give you my gattling. You're just trash that deserves a good trash burning. 1, 2, 3 You're an eyesore!
- Genjuurou randomly breaking into song during the training sequence in episode 9, with Chris playing the Straight Man the whole way through. And Chris completely sucking at the training despite being the most Hot-Blooded girl.
- Made even more hilarious when that song is "Ying Hung Gu Shi (Cantonese: Hero's Story)", the main theme for Police Story, originally sang by Jackie Chan, with Chris' comment in the background is basically saying "Won't we get into copyright infringement with this song?"
- The training montage itself. Tsubasa is in her own pace, Hibiki is giving it her all, while Chris is...borderline keeping up and failing in almost all of it.
- In Episode 10, Hibiki goes "I'll bring back Miku even if I die!" -"You're not allowed to die!" -"Then I'll come back alive even if I die! I swear!" to a baffled Genjuurou, who honestly can't answer anything to that.
- Ending montage. Tsubasa complains that Chris isn't calling her 'senpai' anymore, so Hibiki teases her... which led to Chris exploding and reminding her that she is Hibiki and Miku's senpai.
- Both OVAs in almost their entirety.
- In Episode 1, Hibiki attempts to glomp Chris on their way to school, only for Chris to hit her with her bag before Hibiki makes contact.
- And to top it off, Chris has to remind Hibiki that she's still her senpai.
- At the beginning, the girls are trying to save a space shuttle from hitting K2 mountain and Chris blows them "through" the mountain with her missiles and Hibiki's help. The mission operator says (in a matter of fact voice) "K2 is now only the THIRD tallest mountain in the world"
- A bit latter Hibiki performs a suplex on a SPACE SHUTTLE!
- Later on that episode, Hibiki falls asleep in class again. Even after two seasons, some things never change.
- When Hibiki and Chris are called to rescue people from a fire, Shirabe and Kirika offer to help, only to get turned down by Chris. Shirabe and Kirika are...not happy to say the least.
- Their responses are synchronised too!
- Episode 3: Tsubasa reveals herself to be a Terrible Artist, drawing an Alkanoise as a poorly-drawn samurai guy. What's funnier is that her voice actress shares this same trait and drew the same picture◊.
Chris: There's avant garde and then there's this! Are you trying to change your career from "pop star" into "pop artist"!?
- Right before she transforms, Kirika is shown with a Badass Armfold and a Scarf of Asskicking. However, if one looks closely, the "scarf" is actually just a banner for a shop. What does this mean? Kirika picked up a random shop banner and tied it around herself just to look cool.
- Miku notices that Hibiki is looking a lot more depressed than usual after the latter's encounter with Carol. As she interrogates further, she notes that Kirika and Shirabe were put in the hospital for "necessary tests". One Gilligan Cut later...
Kirika (in a hospital gown reading a magazine): I'm bored to death!Shirabe (in a hospital gown eating food): Hospital food is so bland.
- Aoi and Sakuya just finished running some medical tests on Elfnein and reveal that there's nothing wrong with Elfnein...except for the fact that Elfnein has no apparent gender. To which everyone thinks:
Everyone: She's unusual enough already!
- Episode 3 has Chris being depressed about having to be saved by Kirika and Shirabe...and then it cuts to Yumi, Andou and Shiori singing a musical number about beef stroganoff. Mood Whiplash? Probably. Big Lipped Alligator Moment? Maybe. Hilarious? Definitely.
Yumi: Beef Stroganoff: You know it from manga and anime!
- Kirika attempts to glomp Shirabe in Episode 5, only for Shirabe to nonchalantly move out of the way and leave Kirika falling to the floor in a comedic fashion.