The Escalating Punchline at the end of "In the Closet":
Murphy: Bizzaro in general - the overall plot is the sealab crew is held hostage by bizzaro versions of themselves.
Oh now I remember. Quinn:
Remember what?! Murphy:
Well, you know how people rescue greyhounds from the tracks? Marco:
Those weren't any greyhounds! Murphy:
No I don't like greyhounds. Too pointy. So I rescued some fighting pitbulls from Guatemala. Quinn:
Yep. Tough little bastards too. Sparks:
What the hell were you thinking?! Murphy: (punches Sparks out cold)
So I came here to the closet to get them some food. Marco:
They haven't been feed in three days?! Murphy:
Well, more like ten, because I keep forgetting. Debbie:
We're trapped! Murphy:
Yes, yes we are. But, it could be worse? Marco:
This is as bad as it could get! Quinn:
How... could it possible... get any freakin
We could be out there... like Stormy. [Gilligan Cut to Stormy running from the pitbulls]
Quinn: Why did you let them on board in the first place ?
Murphy: At first they seemed nice...
- And the Bizzaros cant decide what they want from the crew - a destructo beam and diamonds (both of which are non existent).
Debbie: I thought you wanted the destructo beam.
Bizarro Murphy:...Now we want both.
- Eventually they introduce Bizzaro Quinn; an alien like creature (who Murphy nicknamed turtle face) that hatched from an egg and spends half of the episode bouncing around saying "Bizzaro", beofore it ends up attacking Bizzaro Sparks (who's a floating head in a jar).
Bizzaro Sparks: Put me down! PUT ME DOWN!
Bizzaro Quinn: We're friends!
(Bizzaro Quinn smashes Bizzaro Sparks to the ground breaking his jar.)
- Bizzaro Quinn tries helping Bizzaro Sparks by pouring salt on him.
Bizzaro Quinn: I'm helping! I'm helping! I'm helping you.
- The entire sequence with Bizzaro Debbie 'interrogating' Quinn, which appears to consist entirely of having sex with him.
- From it's beginning with:
: My breasts detect this one knows something.
- To this when she's taking him away:
Marco: Don't talk, Quinn!
: I don't know
- Then, after the (extremely loud) sex begins:
Bizarro Debbie (offscreen): Bizzar-OH! Bizzar-OH!
Debbie: You're a whore!
Bizarro Debbie (offscreen): Oh, I know! Oh, I know~!
(having jumped on Debbie's legs): Wanna make him jealous? Get delicious Bizzaro revenge? Mmm, delicious.
Stormy: Hey, you should interrogate me. I know some stuff.
: Okay. (he begins twisting Stormy's neck around and shouting Bizzaro in his ear)
- Eventually, the sequence terminates with a now-tired-and-satisfied Quinn emerging in a smoking jacket, as Bizzaro Debbie declares that she couldn't get him to talk.
Bizarro Murphy: Did you try *bleep*ing him in the *bleep*?
Bizarro Debbie: Yes.
Quinn (proudly): Twice!
Bizarro Murphy: Because that usually works.