* "I'm Just a Bill" has many funny or flat-out odd moments in it, mostly from Bill himself.
** [[AccentUponTheWrongSyllable "Oooh, but it looks like I'm gonna live!"]]
*** [[BigHam "OOOOH YEEEESSS!!!"]]
* In "Interjections!", after Geraldine tells Geraldo, "Hey! You're kinda cute!", her compliment appears above them in big, bold letters. Then, when the singer recommends replacing the exclamation point with "a comma when the feeling's not as strong", Geraldo turns into a frog, much to Geraldine's disgust. The text also transforms into, "Hey, you're kinda cute.", written in small, plain letters.
** On "...or frightened", a snake sneaks up on a girl but yells "Eeeeeek!" when she makes a scary face at him.
** "Darn! That's the end."
** "Or excited..." ''WOOOOOWWWW!!''
** "Hurray! I'm for the other team!"
** Ever since [[MemeticMutation the invention of]] [[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_%28mind_game%29 The Game]], [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywiovudwsfA this clip]] has [[HilariousInHindsight gotten funnier]]:
--->'''Spectator:''' Darn! You just lost The Game!"
* "Tyrannosaurus Debt": [[TheCameo Bill]] running away from the eponymous dinosaur at the end.
* In "The Preamble", the Constitution being stamped with "Right On!"
* In "The Shot Heard 'Round the World", the Lexington Battle has a gunshot with the word "Bang!" in a cloud. The image then fades to a globe with a voice balloon from Asia saying, "What was that?"
* In "A Noun's a Person Place or Thing", there's not only the bit mentioned on the main page about Mrs. Jones's dog turning on her after the narrator and her brother give it a bone (it chases her up a street sign pole), there's the trip on the ferry to the Statue of Liberty where the narrator find her friend already waiting for her--which she then explains with the parenthetical aside "He took an early ferry." And then it snows in the middle of summer.
** Also, the first bit where she takes a train has the gem of the bandits (right out of the Old West) ''running into the hillside on horseback'' when the train goes through a tunnel, and then when the narrator is naming all the nouns the engineer pulls a reverse stick-up on the bandit.
* In "No More Kings", George III keeps trying to stop the colonists from making their own country and electing George Washington president, only to be continually thwarted by the animator in a manner reminiscent of WesternAnimation/DuckAmuck.
** One of the colonists BlowingARaspberry at George III. And another throws a bucket that lands on his head.