We've switched servers and will be updating the old code over the next couple months, meaning that several things might break. Please report issues here
Funny: Scary Godmother
- When Count Max realizes that it's the twenty-first century.
Great! Now my watch has stopped as well!
- If you look carefully, you'll notice that said wristwatch is a sundial.
- After the Fright Side is almost destroyed again, Skully mentions that his whole life flashed in front of him.
Bugaboo: How was it?
- After Scary Godmother's house disappears and she's left stranded on her broom with Bug-A-Boo, Harry, and Skully hanging on as the Fright Side starts disappearing:
Scary Godmother: My house!
Bug-A-Boo: My home!
Harry: My comic books!
(stuck looking at Harry's rear end as he hangs on to his tail
): My eyesight!
Good thing I don't have any eyeballs...
- Ruby's and Scary Godmother's exchange when Orson first meets Hannah.
Ruby: *Whispers* It's his first real human.
Scary Godmother: Cute.
- The entire scene where the monsters scare Jimmy and the other kids for teasing Hannah is one big CMOF (as well as a CMOA), but special mention goes to Harry's over-the-top performances.
- Later, when Hannah shines her flashlight at Skully:
- When the monsters are congratulating each other on successfully scaring the kids, Skully chimes in with "You know, if I don't get a Broadway contract after this one...."
- Skully trying to get Harry to roll over for a treat. Harry's too fat to even roll halfway.
- Harry's shirt disappearing and Bug-A-Boo shrinking to the size of a small cat and perching onto Harry's shoulder.
- Bonus points for Harry's tan line being pixelated.
- When it starts snowing in the Halloween realm as a result of Jimmy's sabotage.
Bug-a-Boo: Christmas is coming early this year? I gotta start making my Christmas cards.
- "So other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the show?"
- Harry being punished for almost ruining the party.
Scary Godmother: You'll probably have tonight paid off by Halloween next year. Enjoy your pizza!
Harry: (sadly looks down at remaining pizza box) It's turned to ashes in my mouth.
Scully: Oh! That's mine, then. I ordered half ashes, half green peppers. (snatches box away)
- "My soul is worth more than twelve pizzas."