- When Count Max realizes that it's the twenty-first century.
Great! Now my watch has stopped as well!
- If you look carefully, you'll notice that said wristwatch is a sundial.
- After the Fright Side is almost destroyed again, Skully mentions that his whole life flashed in front of him.
Bugaboo: How was it?Skully: Fabulous!
- After Scary Godmother's house disappears and she's left stranded on her broom with Bug-A-Boo, Harry, and Skully hanging on as the Fright Side starts disappearing:
Scary Godmother: My house!Bug-A-Boo: My home!Harry: My comic books!Skully (stuck looking at Harry's rear end as he hangs on to his tail): My eyesight! Good thing I don't have any eyeballs...
- Ruby's and Scary Godmother's exchange when Orson first meets Hannah.
Ruby: *Whispers* It's his first real human.Scary Godmother: Cute.
- The entire scene where the monsters scare Jimmy and the other kids for teasing Hannah is one big CMOF (as well as a CMOA), but special mention goes to Harry's over-the-top performances.
Skully: (Pretending to be a lamp with a lampshade on his head) Click. Click. Click. (Begins singing and dancing) You'll be grilled! You'll be ate! Gonna serve you four kids on a plaaaaate!
- "Oh, yes. Howl. Growl. Aren't I terrifying? Rend, tear, fold, mutilate." (Notices the candy) CANDY! (Starts barking and snarling for real trying to get at said candy).
- "I die, then I flail....and then I die!"
- Skully's performance is also quite humorous.
Skully: Goodness, what a harsh light! Gak, I expire. *promptly falls apart*
- Later, when Hannah shines her flashlight at Skully:
- When the monsters are congratulating each other on successfully scaring the kids, Skully chimes in with "You know, if I don't get a Broadway contract after this one...."
- Skully trying to get Harry to roll over for a treat. Harry's too fat to even roll halfway.
- Harry's shirt disappearing and Bug-A-Boo shrinking to the size of a small cat and perching onto Harry's shoulder.
- Bonus points for Harry's tan line being pixelated.
- When it starts snowing in the Halloween realm as a result of Jimmy's sabotage.
Bug-a-Boo: Christmas is coming early this year? I gotta start making my Christmas cards.
- "So other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the show?"
- Harry being punished for almost ruining the party.
Scary Godmother: You'll probably have tonight paid off by Halloween next year. Enjoy your pizza!Harry: (sadly looks down at remaining pizza box) It's turned to ashes in my mouth.Scully: Oh! That's mine, then. I ordered half ashes, half green peppers. (snatches box away)
- "My soul is worth more than twelve pizzas."