- The difference between the typical train driver and the typical coach driver. He also may be the Employee of the Moth.
- Elodie recounts the Easter Bell's exploits.
The Boy: Is something being lost in translation here?
- Shelley meets her fanclub. They have fanfiction.
- "Marilyn Manson, you've changed."
- One of the first clear indications that Shelley's old self survived zombification.
- When Tessa and Rachel enter an alien dimension to find Amy and end up having to take her home by force, Rachel puts a little too much faith in the Unspoken Plan Guarantee.
Rachel: If I know Tessa like I think I do, she'll have spotted my ruse and be getting things ready in the forest to get us home.
- Shelley and Amy prepare Ryan for a date. They have... interesting ideas about what constitutes "stylish."
Shelley: Is it me or is this room suddenly 500% sexier?Ryan: Are you two on the LEAD PAINT DIET?
- On the subject of Amy taking an interest in Ryan's romantic life, we have the chart she came up with to determine who he might be compatible with. Complete with unasked-for commentary on some of the ladies in question.
Shelley: headache no one needs.Amy: would eat you alive.