- The President negotiates with his Secret Service detail so they will let him leave the White House in secret. They compromise on no snipers but there will be an ambulance following them. After the President leaves one of the agents comments that it is the same thing they went through with No 43.
- Alissa reviewing the photos of the suspects.
- The Surrounded by Idiots moment by the villain in the same episode. It crosses the line, but you can't help but feel horrified, amused and sorry for him in the same time.
- A congressman is videotaped having sex in his office. Abby has to watch the tape and by the time Olivia has checks on her, has watched the tape four times and is quite eager to watch it again. The woman who the congressman had sex with is mortified when she finds out that someone secretly videotaped them but still insists on giving the congressman the maximum allowable contribution for his reelection campaign.
- In the episode "White Hat's Back On", Cyrus Beene has a heart attack. So, of course, the first thing he does is to call Olivia and Fitz in the Oval Office to help them deal with the current crisis while in an ambulance, and erstwhile doctors attempting and failing to give him treatment because he won't let them.
- Olivia: "Cyrus, where are you?"EMT: "He's hypertensive."Olivia: "Cyrus, are you in an ambulance?"Cyrus: "I'm fine! These idiots are telling me I had a heart attack."Fitz and Olivia: "Cyrus!!!!"
- Fitz and Mellie's scenes in "Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia" are Tear Jerkers, but Mellie does reveal something personal.
- Mellie: "One thing I do not do now is wax. It's 1976 down there."
- in s3 episode "We Do Not Touch the First Ladies", during Andrew and Mellie's first kiss, the filming of them kissing with the intermittent cuts of the First Lady pictures staring at them and silently judging is hilarious. sue me.