Funny: Swat 4
- Some of the conversation between your SWAT AI could be this, especially Fields comments on how Fairfax is more disgusting than Jackson. Adding to the Rule of Funny is Jackson knowing where Fields live.
- While the voice acting is very good, some of the voices can be considered Narm in the way it's presented sometimes.
- In the night club shootout mission, the suspects will often quip the (given the setting) hilarious line:
- "Now let's see you boogie, cop !"
- Players can create loads of hilarious, Crosses the Line Twice moments by screwing around in missions. Purposefully getting in your team's way, pulling stupid Hollywood-style antics instead of actual tactics, and engaging in some Police Brutality are just some of the things the player can engage in.