* In real life, the video of the band's reaction to "Bring It All Back" getting number 1.
* In an episode of ''LA 7'' Paul has to pretend to be Joanie's boyfriend and she says she has a pet name for him. The pet name: [[spoiler: Horn Doggie]].
* Hurricane Hannah.
* Jo and Rachel are meant to audition to play Zelda but get the date of the audition wrong and end up playing singing teeth in a toothpaste commercial.
* When the 13 year old head of a video game company hits on Hannah...
--> '''Hannah:''' Spike, you're thirteen, and you're a little squirt. Now why would I be interested in a chap like you?
--> '''Spike:''' Well I own three villas across the country, a yacht in the South of France and I'm worth about 2 billion.
--> '''Hannah:''' (putting her arms around him) [[NotSoAboveItAll Do you like Chinese?]]
* From the movie, the Jon clone gives us this little gem:
--> "We're rebelling...if that's alright"
* The episode of ''LA 7'' when they get lost in the woods and the car runs out of petrol.
--> '''Rachel:''' [[SarcasmMode Okay, why don't we dig for oil and then turn that into petrol]].
--> '''Hannah:''' It's ridiculous.
--> '''Rachel:''' Tell me about it.
--> '''Hannah:''' [[ComicallyMissingThePoint How are we going to dig without a shovel?]]
* In the movie Hannah decides to sneak out of the hotel without paying by wearing all of her clothes on top of each other.
--> "I'm not taking a suitcase, I'll look far too suspicious."
* How the band hired their manager.
--> '''Tina:''' I said we should have gotten a proper lawyer instead of your Uncle Peter.
--> '''Hannah:''' My Uncle Peter knows the legal system a lot better than any normal lawyer.
--> '''Jo:''' Your uncle's an ex-con!
* In ''Back To The 50s'' the rest of the band's complete indifference to Rachel, Jo, Bradley and Paul getting thrown in prison. Also Rachel requests an extra pillow and a Caesar salad. When Paul reminds her that they're in a jail cell and not a hotel, she says "that's why I only asked for a small Caesar salad".
--> '''Jo:''' Who wants to tell her what the bucket's for?
* The episode of ''LA 7'' when they decide to make a movie. Rachel and Jo are playing two bank robbers. When Jo gives her their game plan, Rachel says "oh but we can't hurt them [the people in the bank]" and she and Jo instead settle for calling them nasty names.
* After the movie's shower scene...
--> '''Rachel:''' Jon, it might be just me but...did you...notice...something in the showers?
--> ''Jon is grinning like a school boy''
--> '''Jon:''' Yeah, Rach, sorry but I looked. Don't worry, I still respect you.