- His appearance on the RAW 9/17/12 episode in a segment where Jared from Subway is giving out sandwiches to WWE superstars. Ryback shows up (Jared predictably gives a bit of an Oh Crap! expression as the camera pans to bring him into view) and shouts, of course, "FEED! ME! MORE!" so Jared gives him a footlong sub. Ryback contemplates it for a second, and then yanks a second footlong sub from the table as he walks away. This is especially funny if you know that, in and out-of-character, Ryback is a notorious Big Eater, so more than likely those two sandwiches (if not more) were probably consumed at some point shortly thereafter.
- In his Skip Sheffield persona, his So Bad, It's Good catchphrase: "Yup yup yup, what it do!"
- Shouting "I DIDN'T TOUCH YOU, STUPID!" after using Santino Marella as a weapon against Mark Henry, who had already gotten around their no-contact clause to attack Ryback by pushing a barbell down on his throat. Also, taking the time to ask Santino if he was okay before hoisting him over his head and chucking him at Henry.
- This tout.
- His botch on Paul Heyman
- "DA BIG GUY IS HUNGRY!" Ryback hits up a "concession stand" where Kane (made "Director of Concessions") was forced to work. He orders a whole bunch of high-protein food, which they don't carry, which caused Kane to sarcastically suggest other stuff and throw food at him. Ryback gets pissed, things devolve into a Food Fight. Then, when Kane has left...
Ryback: HEY KANE! (grabs a bag of peanuts) YOU FORGOT YOUR NUTS...STOOPID! :D
- After one match with Adam Rose, a couple of Rosebuds climb into the ring to try to protect Rose. The problem? Both those rosebuds were dressed as food, a hot dog and a banana. The fact that people wearing food costumes tried jumping into a ring with a guy who's motif is "FEED! ME! MORE!" is hilarious in itself, but it spawned this amazing line from JBL after Ryback proceeds to Shellshock both at once:
JBL: That hotdog had a family!
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.