Funny: Rush Hour
- Carter doing his victory dance after shooting up Clive's car up with C4 had everyone in knots and doubles as a Crowning Moment of Awesome.
- Just about every time Carter does something stupid (in a funny way), courtesy of Chris Tucker.
Carter: You don't know nothing about no War.Lee: Everybody knows War. [singing] Huh! Yeah! What is it good for? Absolutely nothing! Good God, you all!Carter: It ain't 'you all', it's "y'all"!Lee: Yaw.Carter: Y'all!Lee: Yaw!Carter: Man you sound like a Karate movie, y'all!Lee: Yoll.
- Carter and Soo Yung "calling out the villain" is both funny and awesome.
Carter: PUSH THE GODDAMN BUTTON!Soo Yung: PUSH THE GODDAMN BUTTON!(Beat)Carter: You hear what she said.
- Lee does his very best to save an ancient giant vase in the middle of a fight with two mooks... then gunfire shatters it moments after he's won.
- The first day we see Soo Yung going to school in America (granted, two months after she and her father moved to L.A.), she's quite exuberantly singing Mariah Carey's "Fantasy" in the back of the car. The looks on the faces of her bodyguards in the front seats are just hilarious.
- When Lee and Carter first meet, Carter spins into his car, and Lee imitates the move, only fancier. Carter responds: "I'm gonna kick yo ass. Don't nobody do that but me."
- In the second movie, during the spa fight, Carter yanks off the towel of a gangster, and takes a quick glance:
- And don't forget what happens after the fight. Lee and Carter are thrown out of a car on a busy freeway... buttnaked.
- The Camp Gay (played by Jeremy Piven) who mistakes Lee and Carter for gay.
- Near the beginning, Carter tries to invite some Chinese girls to party with him and Lee, but his butchery of the language makes them drive off laughing at him.
Carter: All I did was invite them to have a drink.Lee: You invited them to "get naked and sacrifice a small goat"!(beat)Carter: Which word was "goat"?Lee: You owe me a copy of The Beach Boys' Greatest Hits.
- When Lee and Carter are hanging on a bamboo in Literal Cliffhanger-like situation:
(cue the bamboo begins to tear apart)Carter: "W-Whoaa! L-Lee, are you sure!?"Lee (hopelessly): "Y-Yes, I'm sure!"(and the bamboo tears apart in two and the duo falls)
- Carter's distraction in the casino, particularly the part where he winds up spinning in place with faux-outrage as he berates the employees.
- Carter spies on Isabella from the building across the street, and notice she has a tattoo that looks like Snoopy. Lee immediately comments, "I love Snoopy." and wants the binoculars.
- Lee, to Carter, "I'll... bitch-slap you back to Africa!"
- The beginning of the film opens with Carter directing traffic..... all to the music of Prince.... while doing an almost perfect recreation of the late Michael Jackson's dance moves.
- Carter and Lee sing "The Closer I Get to You" by Roberta Flack.
- Lee, I'm gonna kill you if we don't die!
- "Carter, I'm not constipated anymore!"
- "He is Mi, and I am Yu."
Carter: Man I'm about to whup your old ass because I'm sick of playing games! Yu? Mi? Everybody's asses in here, him! Imma kick his ass, I'm sick of this!
- Carter finally puts a stop to it:
- The scene where the duo confront a Triad member who refuse to speak either Chinese or English. He only speaks French, so they have to get a nun to translate for him, who tries to soften the Cluster F-Bomb the goon is leveling at them. And eventually during the T-Word Euphemism session, Lee (who previously convince Carter not to use any swear words in front of the nun) loses patience when the goon insulted him and hypocritically says "Just call him asshole!" to the nun.
- Also the fact that Carter and Lee need the nun to be a translator in the first place to find out who's the goon's boss, but the goon only keeps insulting the duo, and the nun is as if she had no choice but to translate the insult anyway.
- For some dark humor, there is when Carter lose his patience and attempt to kill the goon out of anger. But the gun which Lee gave him has no bullet. Carter's response? "I'm trying to kill somebody, man! Damn!"
- After a car chase:
Carter: Lee, I'm alive! My whole life flashed in front of me. In three years I'll be married to a Chinese woman. We had three kids, look just like you, only a little darker.
- Genevieve is putting on something more comfortable, so Carter calls room service: "Send up a bottle of honey and some Red Bull."
Genevieve: I have never been with an American man before.
- When Carter is in bed with Genevieve:
Carter: Neither have I!
Genevieve: I'm a bad girl.
Carter: Voulez-vous coucher avec moi...
- And Carter says the lyrics to "Lady Marmalade" during the same scene.
- On the airplane:
Carter: Did you know the average Frenchwoman is naked 34 percent of the time?
- In the same scene, Carter thinks Lee is too wound up and "constipated" from too much rice in his diet, so he asks the flight attendant for some Gefilte Fish and some Ex-Lax.
- Carter's reaction to Genevieve taking off her wig
Carter: Holy mother of Jesus, she's a man! I went to second base with a damn French man! It's the Crying Games! I'm Brokeback Carter!
Genevieve: I'm not a man, it's just a wig!
Carter: You sure about that? Huh?! Lee, go over there and check the hardware! If she got anything in her bag bigger than a 3 ounce, we gon' beat his ass!
- This, when they spot Genevieve undressing:
Lee: Maybe we should put on a dirty movie.
Carter: (shocked) Lee!
Lee: Only $9.95.
Jackie Chan: I like the ones with a story. (take two) I like the ones with a locker room scene. (take three) I like the one with a prison scene. (take four) I like the one with a shower scene. (take five) I like the ones with a white girl. (take six) I'm into feet. (take seven) I like the one with the horses. (take eight) I like the one with hairy women.
- The outtakes portrays multiple takes of this scene, with Jackie Chan making up all sorts of variants.
Chris Tucker: What's wrong with you?!
- When Carter overhears the intense fight scene between Lee and Dragon Lady, and assumes they're having wild sex.
Carter: Come on, Crouching Tiger, don't hide that Dragon!
Carter: (to Lee) You are a Super Freak!
- Then, when he opens the door and sees Dragon Lady crawling across the floor to retrieve her knives:
- Carter and Lee smelling like shit on the elevator, and offending a woman sharing the ride with them. Yeah, it's an old joke, but what gives it an added twist is how Carter complains that the woman's dog peed on his foot.
- "Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?!" and its Call Back: "Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?!" "Nobody understands the words that are coming out of your mouth!"
- The bloopers, from all three movies...seriously. You will bust a gut.
Chris: I'm staring Jackie Chan right in the face!... No, you can't talk to him!"Jackie: You're wasting all our film!
- Special mention- "Jackie always OK!"
- Chris accidentally calling Jackie by his real name instead of his character's name. Multiple times.
- "His name is Lee, goddammit!"
- "Filter fish"
- GEFILTE FISH!
- The Camp Gay going off on a kinky tangent.
- Chris gets a call in the middle of a scene.
- Chris struggles to say a simple Chinese phrase, and Jackie rubs it in: "See, how difficult is that? My English? He even cannot say three words, Chinese!"
- "That's right, Lee. For the last 3 years, I've studied the ancient teaching of booty... (cracks up) " Note
- In one outtake from the third film, Jackie runs in, except he's carrying a little kid. He tells the crew, "The mom's gone."
- "Damn...he ain't gonna be in Rush Hour 3!"