- The two Ferrarri/ Lauda Fanboys that pick Niki Lauda and Marlene up in Italy and are gushing about him throughout the entire scene. One of them has no hesitation about hugging him, to his bemusement. Also, the look on all three of their faces when Lauda guns the engine.
Fanboy: I can't believe Niki Lauda is driving my car!!
- For context: Niki's injuries were so bad that he had been administered last rites. His first words when he's awake enough to be understood? "Tell the priest to fuck off! I'm still alive!"
- When Niki proclaims the Ferarri a 'shitbox' - the mechanic looks at him, utterly incredulous. Niki responds with a hilarious face and noise in imitation.
- Sex: Breakfast of Champions.
- Niki keeping his mechanical team up all night reworking the car, then cheerfully bidding them goodnight when they finally leave, apparently oblivious of the fact that the night has already gone by and it's morning.
- Niki spelling out all the ways he'll be a bad husband and then finishing off by basically saying "eh, you'll do as a wife", followed by Marlene's amused "My God, a poet".