Funny: Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In
- The "Joke Wall" at the end of the show featured plenty of these, usually thanks to the cast's tendency to go off-script (or off-cue card) during the segment. For example:
- In one off-script moment, Sammy Davis Jr. remarked, "If I only have one life to live, let me live it as a blond". Two jokes later, his fellow Rat Packer Joey Bishop told Dan Rowan, "Don't bother me; I'm bleaching the colored kid's hair!"
- John Wayne filling in for Henry Gibson as the Hippie Poet.
John Wayne: "The Sky", by John Wayne. "The sky is blue/The grass is green/So get off your butt/And join the Marines". (walks through wall as Henry Gibson looks on, confused)
- In one skit Dan Rowan and Sammy Davis Jr. were playing two producers of Mexican dirty movies, complete with fake Mexican accents. Both men were having a hard enough time as it was keeping straight faces and not laughing, but the crown comes when Sammy broke character following one of Dan's lines and told him "That's the worst accent I've ever heard."
- After Gladys informs Tyrone that she believes in "the Here-After" he responds with: "Then you know what I'm here after."
- Goldie Hawn holding up a candle lit at both ends and saying, "Mother was wrong!"