Funny: Roughnecks: Starship Troopers Chronicles
- In "Plasma Bugs of Navarone", discussing Dizzy's borderline Blood Knight tendencies.
- Gossard: "So what do you do to relax, Flores? Bungie jump without the cord?"Dizzy: "Hey, no guts, no glory."Rico: "No brains."Carl: "No kidding."
- Later in the episode, while ascending a cliff, Rico and Carl are hauling up a Marauder, and it keeps banging against the side of the cliff.
Brutto: "Rico! That suit is worth more than you and your freaky pal put together; get focused or the damage is coming outta your pay."Rico: *to Carl* "Nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'."Brutto: "What was that?"Rico: *casually* "Nothin'!"
Rico: "Guess I'm not getting paid 'til I'm eighty."
- When Rico is forced to destroy the Marauder to save Carl:
- After Gossard is attacked by a cliff mite:
Doc: "Radical reconstructive surgery is the only option."Gossard: "Leg's that bad?"Doc: "Leg's fine; I was talkin' about your face."
- After Brutto is (the last one) freed from his cocoon prison in "And Then There Were Two".
Brutto: (looks around and notices that he was the last one freed) Saved the best for last huh?
- In "Missing in Action", Rico and Dizzy start arguing during a briefing.
- Dizzy: "You accuse me of taking risks? That's a laugh."Rico: "What are you talking about?"Dizzy: "That time in the cave when you were trying to impress Carmen?"Rico: "Get serious, I was doing my job!"Dizzy: "Oh, please, do I look like an idiot!?"Rico: "You said it, not me."Lieutenant Razak: "Am I interrupting you two?"
- Sergeant Zim has joined the Roughnecks, and is helping Rico lead the squad:
Rico: Let's take it back!Zimm: You heard the man! Door's around front. Flores, T-Phai, Brutto, to the left with me! *beat* Rest of you, follow the leader to the right! (talking to himself) Gotta learn the rest of their names.
- In the series finale, the squad takes cover in the basement after Gossard rigs a nuke per Rico's plan to destroy the base and the bugs overrunning it.
Rico: This shelter will withstand the blast, right?Gossard: You're asking me now?