* In "9 Craziest Snowmen on The Internet", Rhett brings up a picture of a half melted snowmen and calls it the "[[SuddenlyShouting Do you believe in climate change now!?]]" snowman.
* In "Dumbest Crimes Inspired by Movies", Rhett mentions someone who was inspired by BackToTheFuture who drove there car at 88mph.
--->'''Link''': What year did he land in?\\
'''Rhett''': The strange thing is Link that it actually kinda worked, because he created a portal to Advanced Tax Services in Pensacola, Florida! *shows a picture of a car crash in a tax building*
* [[https://youtu.be/C_PZUMwiaxk?t=727 Link and Rhett decide to get wet.]]
* In their let's play of VideoGame/TwistedMetal, Link plays as Axel, who he thinks looks like [[WesternAnimation/HeManAndTheMastersOfTheUniverse1983 Skeletor]]. [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4CRMUgm0rk You should know where this is going.]]
* In "Bermuda Triangle Mystery Solved?", their alternating between scientific and conspiratorial theories regarding the fates of ill-fated travelers through aforementioned area culminates in Rhett dressed as an elderly sailor and talking in a consistent "wheezy old man" voice about [[ItMakesJustAsMuchSenseInContext Joaquin Phoenix]].
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nvOSMd7pbU What Your Fridge Says About You]]