- In "9 Craziest Snowmen on The Internet", Rhett brings up a picture of a half melted snowmen and calls it the "Do you believe in climate change now!?" snowman.
- In "Dumbest Crimes Inspired by Movies", Rhett mentions someone who was inspired by Back to the Future who drove their car at 88mph.
- Link: What year did he land in?
Rhett: The strange thing is Link that it actually kinda worked, because he created a portal to Advanced Tax Services in Pensacola, Florida! *shows a picture of a car crash in a tax building*
- Link and Rhett decide to get wet.
- In their let's play of Twisted Metal, Link plays as Axel, who he thinks looks like Skeletor. You should know where this is going.
- In "Bermuda Triangle Mystery Solved?", their alternating between scientific and conspiratorial theories regarding the fates of ill-fated travelers through aforementioned area culminates in Rhett dressed as an elderly sailor and talking in a consistent "wheezy old man" voice about Joaquin Phoenix.
- What Your Fridge Says About You