- This discussion about crime:
Debbi: Duke, let's go do some crimes.Duke: Yeah. Let's go get sushi and not pay.
- Otto finding out that his parents donated all his money to Dioretix.
- *The Circle Jerks playing a lounge version of "When the Shit Hits The Fan"* "I can't believe I used to like these guys!"
- Otto confronting one of his old punk friends as he attempts to Freudian Excuse that society led him to a life of crime: "That's bullshit. You're a white suburban punk just like me."
- Otto and Leila discussing their relationship:
Otto: "Eh, fuck that."Leila: "You shithead! I'm glad I tortured you!"
- Just about anything from Miller.
- The monologue about time travel, aliens, the Mayans and plates of shrimp (which was a Throw It In scene that eventually created the climax.
- "John Wayne was a fag." "THE HELL HE WAS!" On the commentary, Alex Cox and the other cast and crew cite this as their favorite moment of the film; the story was based on one that Cox was told about Wayne.