Funny: Reign of Fire
- The Star Wars re-enactment. The kids' reaction is priceless.
- The following exchange between AJ (the radio man) and Barlow (the lookout).
AJ: Barlow, I've got voices.Barlow: AJ, what are you smoking?AJ: I'm not kidding. Take a look.Barlow (checks the bird): She's not moving.AJ: Forget the bird, and use the scope, you wanker!
- The sheer anger and frustration in AJ's voice is what makes the scene for me.
- When the Brits party after killing the dragon that burned down their food supply. Van Zan was not amused.
- Many of Van Zan's scenes can be pretty funny. Mainly because they can sometimes, if not all, count as Narm or Narm Charm.
Van Zan: (meaning the male dragon) Come on big boy!
- "Let go of the wall. Let go...Let go!"
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.