Funny: Reflections Lost On A Dark Road
- The ending email to Jinx from Ranma is hilarious.
- Cyborg’s initial experience with the X-Comverse due to his surprise at competent the police of that were as well as with how furiously they pursued him over something as simple as a satellite hijacking. All of it ultimately ending with an implausible deniability.
Cyborg: I - uh ... don't suppose that you'll believe me when I say 'This isn't what it looks like'?
- Do to the not so different nature between jinx situation with the titans and ranma’s situation with ryoga Raven effectively went to ranma to get advice on how to deal with ranma
- X-Ryoga’s reason you suck speech to his younger counterpart over his womanizing ways.
- The "Kuno, why must you break people's brains?" line was hilarious,
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.