Funny: Red Line
- Old Man Mole and Frisbee disagree on Frisbee's choice of engine to install in JP's car for the Redline Race, which is too heavy for JP to finish in first place with. When Mole tells JP to talk some sense into the engineer, JP instead geeks out over the engine!
- A quick shot of a family watching the race on TV, in a completely different art style for no reason, ending in a Smash to Black Beat for extra audience disorientation.
"Violence is the only thing that gets me hot anymore!"
- The dub adds on to this by giving the lady a rather left-field comment:
- "Fuck this, they're too fast."
- Miki and Todoroki's interview, which just consists of several seconds of awkward silence, and then
- "GORI-RIDER YOU MOTHERF*BEEP*" *scene change*
- It's arguably funnier in Gratuitous English in the original Japanese:
- Shinkai's complete derailing of JP and Sonoshee's romantic moment in the restaurant.
- The first time Roboworld attempts to use their Kill Sat lasers on the racers. Nothing happens, and we are given a shot of the lasers after having been sabotaged - and tagged with grafitti - by Lynchman and Jonny Boya.
- JP triggering a gold nitro so he can skim his car across water at high speed.