Funny / Red Hood and the Outlaws
- Jason's origin story is the feature of #0. When the tale reaches his resurrection via Lazarus Pit, the final line pokes fun at the original Superboy Prime Reality-Punch explanation.
Jason's Narration: That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
- The whole story is presented with a certain degree of Gallows Humor.
Jason: *is born*
- If you like Roy's sense of humor he can be absolutely hilarious when he actually lets the jokes fly.
- For some people this situation in one of the first issues:
The Outlaws enter a creepy dark corridor.
Starfire lampshades how creepy it is and says it's probably a trap.
Roy and Jason being... themselves
brush it off and make fun of her for being afraid.
Cue trap Kori was right
- Simon's Heel–Face Turn reveal, both Jason and Roy look done for and then Simon hugs Jason.