"Nullzilla" and just about everything involving the Humongous Mecha that the cast are given to fight it.
- This exchange from the same episode:
Hack: We're looking for a null.
Slash: That's right, uh, have you seen one?
Mike: Have I seen one? Have I seen one?! ...That's a joke, right?
Hack: Hey, whadya mean "joke"?
Slash: Joke. Noun. Something said or done to cause laughter, something not in earnest or ridiculous.
(Hack and Mike just stare at him)
- An earlier exchange from the same episode:
Hack: (to Megabyte) You rang, your hugeness?
Slash: All ready and waiting, oh evil one! Oh! (to Hack) Did I say "evil"?
Hack: Oh, what a giveaway.
Slash: I said "evil" once but I think I got away with it.
Hack: Three times!
Hack: You said it three times!
Slash: What, "evil"?
Hack: That's four!
Slash: Oh, I hate that.
- The moment when Nibbles "runs" away:
Slash: What a good boy. Look, now he is going for a walk.
Hack: Uh, what phase number is walking Nibbles?
Slash: Dahh... there is no number for walking Nibbles.
Hack: Well, that means he just ran away.
Slash: Yup, that is right. He ran away, alright.
Hack: He's gone.
Slash: He is. Look at him go.
- Really, pretty much any time Hack and Slash are on-screen in "Nullzilla" are CMOFs. Another example is when they reluctantly travel to Lost Angles to look for Nibbles before going into "camouflage" mode (complete with Hack being unable to pronounce the word "camouflage" and settling for "stealth" instead) - made even funnier by the fact that it is so garishly coloured it can barely even be called camouflage (though they were likely disguising themselves as Nulls, who do have those color schemes). And then Slash starts singing "I don't like L.A...".
- Phong being Crazy-Prepared for the situation:
Phong: Do not worry. I have prepared something for just such an emergency.
Bob: You're prepared for a giant monster made entirely of nulls STOMPING AROUND MAINFRAME?
Phong: That is correct!
Bob: How do you plan for that?
Phong: Ah, lucky guess?
- The team all get a morphing call, including Frisket.
Frisket: Woof woof woof woof woof!
- Mike takes issue with his super outfit.
Mike: Look at me! I'm a g-nat! What's a g-nat?