The whole series is dementially fun, but some moments are even funnier.
- Rat-Man's Negated Moment of Awesome in his Origin Story, setting the tone of dementiality for the entire series. The Buffoon (a Shallow Parody of Jack Nicholson's Joker) had kidnapped an orphan and demanded a ransom from his parents, and Rat-Man had decided to free him. After a rough start, Rat-Man curbstomped the Buffoon's gang Batman style (save for the moment he pulled a gun on one of his men, but he didn't fire), moved to confront a terrified Buffoon... And paid the ransom. The Buffoon was too shocked to even move long after Rat-Man and the kid had left...
- Rat-Man versus Hollywood Jehovah's Witness
Jehova's Witness: "Good morning. Do you know God?"
Rat-Man: "Yes, that's me. What do you want?"
"Good morning. Do you have The Bible
Jehova's Witness: "Have you ever wondered why God allows his children to do wars?"
Rat-Man: "You know, they're children..."
- In The Great Ratzinga (a parody of giant robot anime), Rat-Man was given the titular robot for battle, and the first sortie gives us this gem.
Rat-Man: "Ratzinga! Take off!"
Ratzinga takes off, and emerges from behind a fall in an epic way.
Rat-Man: "Ratzinga! Close the windows!"
- Pope Benedict XVI's brief cameo, fighting an alien invasion using a lightsaber and Force Lightnings. Also doubles as Crowning Moment of Awesome, as he stalemated it single-handedly for a while before surrendering.
- In one story, a bedridden Rat-Man told Arcibaldo he had never read a book in his life because Chuck Norris would appear and take him on a mission every time he opened one. Of course Arcibaldo doesn't buy it and leaves disgusted, but then...
Rat-Man opens the book Arcibaldo gave him
Chuck Norris: "Get up! There are smugglers to stop at pier 13."
- The final story arc has, among his characters, Mr. Mouse, a Shallod Parody of Mickey Mouse who owns pretty much everything and has a Running Gag of throwing sheep down his Heliocarrier (a parody of Marvel's Helicarrier. Of course, Disney owns Marvel too...).