- The Night After is basically a series of these and heart-warming moments: after a life-threatening adventure against Corona it's a welcome breather episode/epilogue. And then it was revised, adding new gags and fleshing out existing scenes.
- The first encounter with Pinkie Pie. Not only mirroring the M!Pilot episode, but with Lyra's warning.
- Trixie's weird delicacies tend to invoke confused looks from other ponies.
- Drunk Trixie. She did say she was born and raised in Neigh Orleans…and proves it by speaking in a Creole accent.
- Terrible Interviewees Montage in File Under "I" for "Impossible"
- Trixie basically trolling Twilight in front of Carrot Top and Raindrops
Trixie: “C, Raindrops, this is Twilight Sparkle, sorceress and Element of Jealousy.”
Carrot Top: “Oh my.”
Twilight: "I’m not jealous!"
- Trixie's occasional Imagine Spots.
- Trixie's twofold revenge prank on Rainbow Dash for staining her magician's outfit. The first step involves an elaborate Rube Goldberg Device that drops a bucket full of what appears to be water on Dash's head. The second causes all the colors of her mane to drain out after she wipes off the "water".
- In "Carrot Top of the Line", Apple Bloom claims that Diamond Tiara says that Trixie brings ponies to her basement to kill them and summon monsters. Carrot Top's response? "She doesn't have a big enough basement."
- Most scenes where Trixie has to deal with… uncomfortable topics, probably most hilariously in Helping… Hands?:
“La la la nopony can hear Lyra!
” Trixie exclaimed as she skipped away from the circle and threw dust at Lyra, as the spell conveniently commanded her to do anyway.
- And then Cheerilee gives Trixie The Talk in Tales of Ponyville. With some colorful Noodle Implements regarding her own experiences, no less.
- Bonbon going Laughing Mad and trying to strangle Trixie thinking it will reverse the spell.
- In A Hard Bargain, the various reactions of the ponies who see Silver Script's "Love & Tolerance" bat:
Trixie: Look if this is about that one time I tried to reuse stamps, I promise it won't happen again.
- Another one is where after Trixie consoles Ditzy for almost killing Parley, Ditzy asks Trixie to hit her.
Ditzy: I want you to hit me.
Ditzy: I hit you so it’s only fair that you hit me back.
Trixie: Ditzy, this isn’t the playground. You said you’re sorry so let’s just leave it at that.
Ditzy: No, I won’t feel alright about this until you hit me.
Trixie: I’m not gonna hit you.
Ditzy: Hit me!
Trixie: I don’t see how this…
Ditzy: HIT ME!
Ditzy: You okay, Trixie?
Trixie: No, I’m not okay! You're the one that got hit! Why am I the one that’s hurting?
Ditzy: Maybe you didn’t do it right. Did you want to try again?
Trixie: No, I don’t want to try again! I want to go back to doing the thing that wasn’t causing me pain.
- Pokey gets to channel his inner Kamina when trying to pierce through Trixie's locked door… and gets stuck.
- Pretty much all of the Imagine Spots in Foaling Around:
“Why does Greengrass have a big box of mud?” asked Dinky. “I don’t get it.” She tried to figure it out:
”Bwahaha!” Greengrass crowed. “Now that I have all the mud in Equestria, everypony has to do what I want!”
- Corona's favorite form of stress relief? Chucking Spike into lava pits; bonus points if he lands uncomfortably.
- At the Grand Galloping Gala: The Stairs Coup, in which Quick Fix staged a false coup in order to prove to Princess Luna that she should have stairs leading up to her chambers. Luna does not hold back when driving home the point that he could have just suggested it.
- An Awkward Day shows the Stairs Coup from Princess Cadenza's point of view. Once she finds out the cause of the troop presence on her border, she can't stop busting a gut in front of Luna and the other irate diplomats. Even funnier because the only reason troops were posted at the border of her nation of Cavallia (Italy) is because Quick Fix accidentally wrote that when he meant Caballeria (Spain).
- In The Jackelope Valley Festival, Vinyl Scratch believes that Corona, "that whole evil-sun-princess-back-from-the-dead thing" is just an old mare's tale. When Lyra and Raindrops point out that not only did they personally fight the Tyrant Sun, but they know for a fact that Vinyl was there when she showed up in Ponyville, Vinyl just shrugs and says that if she believed everything she saw, she'd be crazy.
- Despite placing 3rd in the big competition of "Carrot Top Season", Carrot Top is nonetheless short 3 whole bits after the adventure no thanks to the Trixie Whining Fund (TWF). Ever the manganimous and magnificent friend, Trixie puts her in the black by halving, not rescinding, the TWF.
- The author stated that he originally planned for it to be called the Whining Trixie Fund, but ultimately thought that the acronym would be too risqué.
- While mingling at the Gala and looking for a companion for the night, Blueblood finds himself in a position of trying to decide whether to approach Raindrops, Rarity, or Zizanie. Instead of any of them, he ends up with Pinkie Pie.
- This hilariously leads to not just his own frustration, but Zizanie's too as Pinkie is so hyperactive that she keeps inadvertently blocking Zizanie's attempts to spike Blueblood's drink with Truth is a Scourge.
- There's this line from The School Talent Show. While it doesn't point out who's speaking, the conversation makes it obvious.
Trixie Lulamoon: “....ARE YOU STALKING MY WINDOW!?”
Windowpane: “Miss Representative, your window is putting my kid through college.”
- There's also Trixie's reaction to the fact that only her window got damaged.
- Dinky's performance begins as setting up her as a powerful magician only for her to trip over her cape and fall down and meekly get up and say sorry which makes the audience go AWWW in response. She probably would've won if she had left it at that instead of trying to saw Snails in half
- In Eye of the Hurricane, Trixie wonders out loud if the procedure that turned Raindrops into "Equestria's happiest bully" might be some scheme of one of their enemies, like Duke Greengrass or Corona. Cut to each of them lamenting how boring their day is, and how it's been a while since they last had a plan to mess with the Elements of Harmony.
- Chapter 11 of Crisis on Two Equestrias has L!verse Luna and M!verse Celestia and Luna conversing about similarities between their parallel worlds. When L!verse Luna got into the topic on fashion and wigs, picture Celestia wearing a 4 ft (possibly even 5!) powdered wig with jewels and Luna wearing a large frill the size of half Luna's wingspan.
- In the Bonus chapter of Helping Hands instead of being turned into a Human, Lyra is instead turned into an Alicorn. Trixie is less than happy for her friend when she discovers the cause of it.
Trixie: Give it back! I wanna be an Alicorn!!
- And at the end when it seems all is well. Cue Lyra flying from Trixie who is trying to blast her with a spell to regain her Alicorn Seed.
Lyra: This is not how friends treat other friends Trixie!
Trixie: It is when friends steal stuff from their friends! I wanna be an Alicorn!
- In the opening chapter of Up and Automaton, Trixie, bored with the fact that nothing has happened for so long (about a week), has gotten so bored that she has challenged Pinkie Pie to a game of Stealth Hug.
- Then there's the Running Gag with the barbershop quartet of rams throwing in random song numbers.
- Big Mac gets knocked out fighting the Golem and when he recovers starts spouting and reciting To Be or Not to Be
- At the end after it's all settled Cherilee tells Trixie to get her I told you so rant that she promised to do over with. But Trixie only smiles and says she's not going too. Instead she has The Ram Quartet show up around the two and start singing a song about how Trixie was right.
- In "A Concert For Ponyville" Pinkie Pie is shocked to learn that Octavia does not eat sweets that she freezes up and can only look on in horror
Pinkie Pie: (Holding a large Knife) "Hi Trixie! I'm glad you're here! I have a special treat just for you!"
Trixie: It finally happened, Pinkie snapped, and now she's going to cut me into little bits and probably bake me into a cake or something. I survived Corona, and Grogar, and the salamanders and all the others, and now I'm going to be killed by a crazy party pony.
- In Old Friends its revealed that Cheerilee and Notary (Greengrass's secretary/assistant) were college roommates. They went to Neigh Orleans for the Summer Sun Celebration, got drunk, and then got married. Also, Cheerilee got drunk again the next day and forgot to deliver the annulment paperwork.
- The chase scene between Notary and Cheerilee afterwards will make you laugh.
- During the Third Chapter, the two enter a Spa as Cheerilee tries to hide fron a furious Notary who is after her and a montage is shown of the two relaxing and enjoying themselves at the spa and having a good time. After that the two exit speaking friendly to each other and then Notary brings up the marriage and the chase is back on.
- The non-canon story "Bride of the Rain," has Gilda saying that she has to marry Raindrops. The alternative is that she has to behead Raindrops to avenge her honor... and apparently Gilda's largest dificulty with that is that she's afraid that the Border Control won't let her through with a severed pony head.
- According to the story, eventually King Raindrops reconquers all the Griffin Lands, and is scheduled to be named Emperor.
- The story "Pinkie And Bluie" begins with Blueblood recounting ways he's broken up with ponies- sleeping with her sister, "It's not you it's me", declaring yourself gay, and faking your own death.
- In the Sequel to it "Pinkie And Bluie Twoie" Pinkie Pie recalls telling Rarity that Blueblood has invited her to spend Hearthwarming Eve with him. Rarity calmly exits the room and she can be heard wailing that it should've been her instead and then coming back in and congraulating her and offering her designs on dresses to wear and when is she due.
- In the Season 2 story Title Match Trixie nonchalantly lists a group of people who would be on her nemesis list if she had one. This ranges from Corona, Nobles in the Night Court, to those who play baseball too close to her house and yells at a pair of foals nearby that she can see them.
- In the Second Chapter, thanks to Galeb and Poison Joke Big Mac has been turned into a mare. While Carrot Top works on making a cure, Rarity wants to take her so she can have her try out new designs. Her response? "Nope."
- Firelock, one of Trixie's students in Magic Tutor is really excited being around fire. She also happens to like setting off fireworks as well. Indoors even
- Dinner with the Folks has Lyra having an Imagine Spot that has Bon Bon's mother on a throne with her army of giant carrots and stalks of broccoli with Luna's guards being defeated by her. When Luna spotted her sister behind her and offered her throne if she helps her defeat Honeydew's army, Celestia refused.
- Many of the hijinks The Carrot Top Clones get into so far in A Bushel Of Carrots
- Galeb Lampshade Hanging where The Chorus comes from after he completes his Villain Song
- Trixie recounts how her Uncle and Aunt helped her know what to do with Crocodiles and Alligators. Much to her parents horror
Mrs. Lulamoon: TRIXIE! GET OFF THAT THING THIS INSTANT!!
Young Trixie: I am not Trixie, I am The Gator Queen!
- In Chapter 6 of Title Match Rainbow Dash upset over how Raindrops and the others always save the day decides she's going to be the one and rushes to take care of Everfree Bull Frogs (Frogs the size of Bulls) and winds up getting a noogie and used as a trampoline while Raindrops talks to a coworker while watching.
Raindrops: "So what do you think is more likely to land me disciplinary action? Disobeying a superior or letting her be beaten to a pulp?"
- In Ice Hearts, we find out that there is actually a statue of a gargoyle sacrificing a pony to Tirek. In an Equestrian hotel. You would ask yourself, "Why do they even have that statue in the first place?"
- Just Us Little Ponies: Twilight Sparkle mentions that among the letters she's received while in Ponyville, on occasion she's received ones claiming to be from Shining Armor's future wife, trying to lecture her on inappropriate behaviour. Yeah.
- Snips getting revenge on a mean comment Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon said to him, by convincing them that foals are bought, not born, and that if they didn't behave their fathers would have them returned.
- And during all this, DT notes an offer of a "Scootaloo-model", and is intrigued by the idea.