- Most incarnations of Radiohead's website balance between hilarious and terrifying, in no small part thanks to the Ugly Cute bears and minotaurs that show up so often.
- The "My Showbiz Life" interviews on The Most Gigantic Lying Mouth of All Time. Especially Ed's.
Ed: Hahahaha— HONK.
- Thom Yorke's storeroom of fucks is growing low, and winter is rapidly approaching.
- Their appearance on South Park. Little crybaby...
- Poor Jonny...
- The crying minotaur who served as Radiohead's mascot during the "Amnesiac" period has now been made into an intensely huggable plush toy!
- Thom's signature goofy dance is pretty funny.
- Several moments during the Colbert Report Radiohead Special:
- Stephen Colbert (wearing a Santa hat, no less) solemnly introducing "Codex" as being from Radiohead's "upcoming Christmas album."
- "Dr. Pepper Presents Stephen Colbert's Rocktember with Radiohead Who Present Themselves Because They Are Nobody's Corporate Tool, Brought to You By Dr. Pepper, The Official Soft Drink of Radiohead."
- The awesome spoof of the film Se7en, from the Thumbs Down webcast.
- Some could find the chaotic horn section at the end of "The National Anthem" as pretty hilarious.
- The cover◊ of The Bends. Just look at that dummy, and try to imagine what he's imagining.
- Users on the B3ta messageboard once photoshopped the dummy to look like he was, ahem, recieving a certain kind of stimulation in a certain area of his body.
Peep. "Yes?" "Mmmmmmmmmmmmoooooore cooooooookiieeees..."