Funny: Rabbit Seasoning
- The "pronoun trouble" scene that culminates in Daffy screaming "He does so have to shoot me now! I demand that you shoot me now!" at Elmer Fudd is very possibly the funniest thing ever to happen in the history of animation. The fact that Elmer glanced at the audience as though to say, "You heard that too, right?" before shooting him ties it all together.
- "Ah-HA! That's it! Hold it right there! Pronoun trouble. It's not "He doesn't have to shoot you now", it's "He doesn't have to shoot me now." Well, I say he does have to shoot me now!"
- When Daffy discovers that he has been tricked and he looks at the audience saying in a small voice, "Not again..."
- After a few unsuccessful gambits, he raises a finger to Bugs, opens his mouth to speak...and freezes. Bugs: "...eeeyesss?" Daffy's eyes shrink down into a small, self-conscious Aside Glance, and then he forcibly closes his beak and pulls down his accusatory pointing finger.
Daffy: Oh no, you don't. Not again. Sorry.
- The second time Daffy gets shot, his beak is open rather wide.
- At the end, they revisit the original question, but Bugs changes it to "Would you like to shoot him here, or wait 'till you get home?" Daffy finally finds the problem: "Oh no you don't. Not this time, wait 'till you get home". 20 seconds of going home, BAM!, 20 seconds of Daffy walking back to Bugs..."You're dethpicable!"
- At the beginning, Daffy watches as Elmer hunts for Bugs Bunny... only for him to have a polite conversation with him and saying he hadn't seen any rabbits at all. Daffy has the greatest expression of "Is he that stupid?" before storming over yelling at him to shoot Bugs.