Funny: Rabbit Fire
- "WABBIT SEASON." "DUCK SEASON." "WABBIT SEASON!" "DUCK SEASON!" "WABBIT SEASON!!" "DUCK SEASON!!' "WABBIT SEASON!" "WABBIT SEASON!" "I say it's DUCK SEASON, and I say FIRE!"
- If you watch closely during the first gag, Bugs knowingly quirks his eyebrows to the audience just before saying "Wabbit Season."
- The third Rabbit Season Duck Season gag is particularly funny: Bugs just says "rabbit" and Daffy immediately screams "DUCK! Fire!".
- Not to mention one of the most random scenes of that short; Bugs scolding Elmer for hunting them with an elephant gun.
Elmer: Ewephant gun?Bugs: That's right, Doc. So why don't you go shoot yourself an elephant? (sinks down back to his hole)Elephant: (standing behind Elmer) You do and I'll give ya SUCH a PINCH! (hammers Elmer to the ground neck high before storming off)
- Elmer argues that he hunts because he's "a sportsman":
Bugs: (indignant) Oh yeah?! Well there's other sports out there besides hunting, you know!
Daffy: (wearing a tennis player uniform) Anyone for tennis?
[Elmer shoots him; Bugs stands besides him like giving Daffy a disapproving look]
Daffy: Nice game.
- "ELMER SEASON!"
Elmer: Oh oh.