- The "If I Didn't Have You" sequence, sure it's an obvious Call-Back to Warner Bros. cartoon shorts. But one can't deny, it is fairly funny.
- The Elvis Presley bit between Devon and Cornwall at the close of said acid sequence:
Cornwall: (In Elvis' voice, to Devon) Hey, you've never sung before, have you?Devon: (Sucker punches him in the face)
- This exchange:
Garrett: Quiet!Kayley: Do you hear something?Garrett: No, I just want you to be quiet for a while.
- When Ayden the falcon pretty blatantly LOLs at Devon and Cornwall's failure to start a fire, Cornwall just eats Ayden without much preamble. "I got three words, birdie; Dinner-Is-Served!" Luckily, the falcon escapes by flying out of Devon's mouth!
- Kayley pesters Garret to allow Devon and Cornwall to come with him. Eventually he agrees, but only on one condition: "No more singing!"
Devon: How do you feel about interpretive dance?
- Kayley also turns around to give them a (presumably) dirty look.
- When Bladebeak beats up a guard, his hen wife (?) looks at Juliana as if to say "That's MY man."
- Ruber's Villain Song is both Narm Charm because he is so hammy with it and So Bad, It's Good because it's only a "song" by a great stretch of the word.
Ruber: Ta-da! Behold! Erm... Bladebeak!
- The moment when he creates Bladebeak. He tosses a rooster and an axe into the pit full of magic potion, and stumbles over his words on what to call his creation.
- When the rest of Ruber's men line up to be turned into metal monsters, one of them has a fork. Ruber's exasperated, "No, no, that's no good!" before dumping the poor sod in with a crossbow sells the moment.
- When the Griffin reports to Ruber after he stole Excalibur from Arthur but lost it in the Forbidden Forest:
Ruber: Panic sweeps across the land?
Ruber: My plan is perfect?
Ruber: Without the sword, Arthur is vulnerable?
Ruber: And now Excalibur is mine!
Griffin: (nervously) Uh... er... and that is where we enter a grey area...
Ruber: (grabs the Griffin's neck) Excuse me? You lost Excalibur?! How?!
Griffin: I was attacked by a falcon.
Ruber: What? My magnificent beast outmatched by a puny, little pigeon?
Griffin: It wasn't a pigeon, it was a falcon! With silver wings.
Ruber: Silver wings? Ooh, scary! (grabs the Griffin by the ear) YOU STUPID ANIMAL! Where is the sword now?
Griffin: In a place of untold danger.
Ruber: The Forbidden Forest.
Griffin: Precisely, Master.
Ruber: (calmly; runs his finger along the Griffin's beak and up to the top of his head) Have I told you today, how magnificently and totally worthLESS YOU ARE?! (strips a feather from the Griffin's eyebrow, the Griffin screeches in pain) Excalibur is the one thing that can keep me from my conquest of Camelot! (hears a horse neighing and sees Kayley riding off towards the Forbidden Forest) NO, NO, NO! THE GIRL! (turns to Bladebeak and the Iron Men) You, you, and you! Fancy Feet! After her! And bring her back! (to the Griffin) And you... (grabs hold of the Griffin's head) You are going to lead me to Excalibur.
- When Ruber is pursuing "a little girl, a blind man, and a pigeon," we get this gem.
Ruber: (tosses a dragon leg to the Griffin, who starts eating it) Find them all, and report back to me. (Griffin does not reply, and Ruber impatiently grabs the Griffin's collar) Did you hear me?!Griffin: Sorry, Master, my mouth was full.Ruber: (releases the Griffin and does a Face Palm) Typical. Of all the evil creatures in the world, I have the one with table manners.
- Since Ruber is a really violent knight, the way he whacks Lionel with a mace, if you pause it at the right frame, his face kinda distorts briefly.
- The Griffin pulls out a monocle and places it over his eye in the forest whilst looking for Excalibur is pretty amusing. But the unfazed Ruber grabbing the creature's head and tossing away the monocle can also get some laughs.