Funny: Queer as Folk
- Emmett and Ted teaching Debbie the intricacies of oral sex.
- Emmett's "How do you say tacky little cocksucker in Japanese?"
- To elaborate, Emmett found a young Asian man who didn't speak a lick of English, but provided him with an amazing sexual encounter. Afterwards, Emmett takes him to an event with friends, while the young man keeps repeating a word that they don't understand, taking the person to Melanie, who speaks Japanese. (Another C Mo F within this one: "Talk to Melanie! Melanie speak all Axis powers!") She reveals the man is a prostitute and is demanding payment. However, Michael can't bring hmiself to tell Emmett that the love of his life is just a hustler, and makes up something rather sweet that he's saying instead. Cut to the end of the episode, where the hustler is making out with a man, and making it implicitly clear. An irate Emmett calls Melanie demanding a translation as noted above leading Melanie to hang up the phone saying that she supposes Emmett found out what he was saying with a resigned sigh.
- Debbie, reprimanding Michael, says "You don't know yourself! 'Know thyself.' Some Greek said that. Who was it?" Michael's reply: "Zorba?"
- Melanie's "What are you, Goldilocks?" when Brian complains about some tea's heat and an icepack's cold.
- Every one of Brent and Emmett's scenes in episode 21 of season one.
- Emmett's reaction to Michael and David's argument in episode 22 of season one.
- Emmett and Michael fencing with Ted's giant dildos.
- At the chiropractor's, Michael asks for a little extra time to stay laid down, because - *ahem* - feeling too good from the treatment.
- Ted, overjoyed after a failed blowjob:
- Debbie's reaction to the news of Brian and Justin getting married:
Oh, my god. He must've knocked up Sunshinenote !
- In the pilot, Brian has made an anonymous casual sex hookup online and is trying to gracefully do introductions to a surprise visitor.
Brian: Hello... er, this is, um...Tom "Goodfuk": Tom.Brian: (relieved) Tom Goodfuk!