- Mia: [after almost dying from a heroin overdose, being bought back by an emergency adrenaline shot to the heart and told to say something] "... Something."
- The Brett scene overall.
- "What ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What? ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!"
- "(whips out gun) Say 'what' again! Say! 'What'! Again! I DARE you! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, motherfucker! Say 'what' one more goddamn time!"
- "Does he look like a bitch?"
- "This is a tasty burger!"
- "And Marsellus Wallace don't like to be fucked by anybody except Mrs. Wallace!"
- Also doubles as Foreshadowing, considering what happens later on at the pawn shop.
Lance: "Hey, what do you think about Trudy? She ain't got a boyfriend, you wanna hang out and get high?"
Vincent: "Which one's Trudy? The one with all the shit in her face?"
Lance: "...No. That's... Jody. That's my wife."
- Lance panicking when Vincent crashed his car into his house.
Lance: "Have you lost your fucking mind!? You're talking about drug shit on a cellular phone! You crashed your car into my fucking house!! Hey! Hey! HEY! Are you deaf!? You are not bringing this fucked-up bitch into my house!"
- Along with that, the sight of Lance lifting the shade on his window and being treated to a bright red convertible suddenly zooming across his lawn and crashing offscreen. And the bit of physical comedy when Vince drops Mia onto the lawn. "This fucked-up bitch is Marsellus' Wallace wife."
- The build-up to that shot, with Lance arguing with Vincent on the phone ("Are you calling from a cell phone?! I don't know you! PRANK CALLER, PRANK CALLER!" *hangs up*)
- Lance and Jody, both scrambling to find his medical book and adrenaline shots, degenerating into a typical couple's fight about how messy the house is.
- Vincent, Lance, and Jody "cooperating" to cure Mia Wallace.
Lance: YOU stick the needle in! The day I bring an O.D.ing bitch to your house, I'LL give her the shot!"
- How Captain Koons suddenly changed his dignified tone of lecture to a totally different tone near the end.
Koons: "He'd be damned if any Slopes were gonna put their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright. So... he hid it! In one place he knew he could hide somethin', his ass! Five long years he wore this watch. Up his ass!"
- "And then when he died of dysentery..."
- Koon's entire speech.
- Some seconds of silence when Marcellus and Butch stared at each other in the streets, having crossed each other's paths completely by coincidence. Broken by the perfect reaction from Marcellus:
Marcellus: [Pure astonishment]... Mother fucker!
- This may be more properly labeled "Fridge", but during the seconds of astonished silence between Butch & Marcellus, when the only sound is the radio playing the dissonant Statler Bros. song, the lyrics are: "It's good to see you, I must go, I know I look a fright"...the Oh, Crap look on Butch's face is pretty funny.
- also, watching Captain Kangaroo
- The I Just Shot Marvin in the Face scene was pure Black Comedy.
- "Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead."
- "I used the same fuckin' soap you did, and when I got finished, the towel didn't look like no goddamn maxi-pad!"
- "So, pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the fucking car."
- "Oak's nice."
- "Oh, you're ready to blow? [..] Well I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherfucker, motherfucker. Every time my fingers touch brain, I'm Superfly TNT! I'm the Guns of the Navarone! In fact, what the fuck am I doin' in back? You're the motherfucker who should be on brain detail! We're fucking switchin'. I'm washin' the windows, and you're pickin' up this nigga's skull."
- "I can't believe this is the same car." to which the Wolf replies: "Let's not start sucking each others dicks just yet."
- "Ha-ha-ha. They're your clothes, motherfucker."
- "It's... It's.. Your future... I see... A cab ride!"
- The dialogue in this movie is so awesome that it's basically one LONG Funny Moment.
- Vincent's reaction to Jules' proposal to end the diner Mexican Standoff without bloodshed:
Vincent: Jules. You give that nimrod [Ringo] $1,500, I'll shoot him on general principle.
Jules: No, Yolanda! Vince ain't gonna do a goddamn, motherfucking thing! VINCE, SHUT THE FUCK UP!
- Yolanda's little tearful "Shut up!" at Vince after Jules says it is both funny and kind of cute.
- Vince and Mia's dead serious expressions as they do the cheesiest 50s dancing since an animated Archie Comics short.
- Vince, Jules, and their unfortunate attacker all looking utterly perplexed at 6 revolver rounds apparently passing straight through them.
- The brief foot chase between Marcellus and Butch; one was hit by a car and the other was in a car crash, and both are stumbling half-conscious down the street. In particular is the shot where Butch is hiding behind a corner and in the distance Marcellus is seen stumbling and falling while randomly firing his gun into the ground.
- The scene right before this is pretty hilarious in its own right. As Marsellus is helped to his feet by a group of female pedestrians (who initially assume that he was merely the victim of a hit-and-run accident), he spots Butch in the car and pulls out his gun. Cue the women all fleeing in terror.
- This exchange:
Jimmie: Let me ask you a question. When you came pulling in here, did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said "Dead Nigger Storage"?
Jules: Jimmie, you know I ain't seen no...
Jimmie: Did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said "Dead Nigger Storage"?!
Jules: ...No. I didn't.
Jimmie: You know WHY you didn't see that sign?
Jimmie: 'Cause it ain't there, 'CAUSE STORING DEAD NIGGERS AIN'T MY FUCKING BUSINESS, THAT'S WHY!
- The Imagine Spot of Bonnie coming home and finding "a couple of gangsters in her kitchen doin' a bunch of gangster shit." In it, the hardened criminals, carrying Marvin's body through the house for whatever reason, stop dead in their tracks like deer in the headlights and stare at Bonnie as if to say, "Well this is awkward..."
- Plus Jimmie holding up his hand to his wife as if to say, "Wait, this isn't as bad as it looks. I can explain!"
- "If my answers frighten you, Vincent, then you should cease asking scary questions." Both Awesome and Hilarious because this was the first statement to ever shut up Vincent.
- The reveal of the gimp is kind of hilarious with how it's filmed—almost as a Funny Background Event—and with how it takes a minute to open the various boxes and gates he's kept in.
- Marsellus calling up The Wolf to help dispose of Marvin's body. "It's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in ten". Cut to The Wolf arriving in Jimmy's neighborhood exactly nine minutes and thirty-seven seconds later according to the caption. This is the only moment a time-stamp is used in the movie, by the way.
- On the climb up to Brett's apartment, Vincent and Jules argue about the intimacy of foot massages and whether it warranted tossing poor Tony Rocky Horror out a four-story window into a glass landing. They start to quiet down as they approach Brett's door but realize they're about a minute early. So they turn the corner into the next corridor and continue their debate until it's time to "get into character." There's also this exchange when Vincent is trying to remember who Tony Rocky Horror is:
Jules: You remember Antwan Rockamora? Half black, half Samoan, used to call him Tony Rocky Horror?
Vincent: Yeah, maybe. Fat, right?
Jules: I wouldn't go so far as to call the brother fat. I mean, he got a weight problem. What's the nigga gonna do? He's Samoan.
- And the way the camera stays at the door but turns to look at Vincent and Jules argue from a distance, as though impatient waiting for them to get back and do the job.
- Finishing the debate over whether or not foot massages are too intimate, when Vincent flat-out asks Jules if he's ever given foot massages to another man. Jules, realizing he'd walked into a trap, can only answer "Fuck you."
- Vincent rubbing in the victory after is greatness
Vincent: You give 'em a lot?
Jules: Fuck you
- "I'm the foot fuckin' master."
- Zed pulls the "Eenie Meenie Miney Mo" routine to decide who to take to the back room first, as a gagged Marcellus and Butch look on in horror. When Zed lands on Marcellus, there's a few seconds of breathless tension...before Zed continues with the "And my mother said..." variant.
- Butch finding increasingly awesome weapons in the pawn shop: hammer, baseball bat, chainsaw...and a fucking katana.
- "SAY 'BITCH, BE COOL!' SAY 'BITCH, BE COOL!'"
- "Which [wallet] is it?" "The one that says 'Bad Mother Fucker'."
- "Nobody's gonna hurt anybody. We're all gonna be like three little Fonzies here. And what's Fonzie like?... Come on, Yolanda, what's Fonzie like?!" "...Cool?" Correctamundo!
- The way the Buddy Holly waiter describes the milk shakes: Martin & Lewis (vanilla) or Amos & Andy (chocolate).
- Mia's bad joke from the failed TV pilot she was in.
Mia: Three tomatoes are walking down the street, a poppa tomato, a momma tomato, and a little baby tomato. The baby tomato is lagging behind the poppa and momma tomato. The poppa tomato gets mad, goes over to the baby tomato and stomps on him and says: "Ketchup."
- Jules defending that he doesn't eat pork to Vincent, arguing that pigs are filthy animals. Vincent counters that dogs are filthy animals too. Jules says he doesn't eat dogs either, but Vincent says that people love dogs regardless of being filthy, and Jules replies that a dog has a personality, and that goes a long way.
Vincent: So by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he's cease to be a filthy animal?
Jules: We'd have to be talkin' 'bout one motherfuckin' charmin' pig. It'd have to be the Cary Grant of pigs.
- Bathroom Guy managing to miss Vincent and Jules at such a close range, the astonished silence that follows, and last but not least the hitmen's calm and coordinated reaction.