- Nearly every idle chat between the Prince and Elika.
- Special mention goes to when the Prince interrupts their urgent quest to challenge Elika to a game of I Spy.
Prince: Want to play a game? Come on! It'll be fun.
Elika: The world's about to end and you want to play a game?
Prince: Might as well die happy!
This is a stupid game. Prince:
Want another go? Elika:
This is impossible!
Elika: Are you still playing that game?
Prince: Your turn.
Elika: For what? ...(sighs)...C.
Elika: Yes, can we go on?
Prince: A-ha! ...No.
Elika: I give up.
Prince: Sssssoulless follower of Ahriman!
Elika: I am amazed no one threw you overboard on your sea trips.
- Sometimes, Elika also brings the snark:
Prince: That's a nice blouse.
Elika: I think I have a spare if you'd like it.
- However, the Prince is not to be outdone.
Elika: We have to cross over there!
Prince: Sure, climb on the roof. It's not like gravity ever killed anyone.
- This conversation:
Prince: Hey, you're cute, but not 'stay to fight a dark god' cute.
Elika: Would you have helped my father if he had asked you?
Prince: He's not that cute, either.
- Elika and the Prince surely love to Get The Crap Past The Radar:
Elika: Wow. With you as a measuring stick, that really makes me a saint.
Prince: Oh, come on, I've helped old ladies home from the market.
Elika: If they had attractive daughters.
Prince: Yeah. I helped them, too.
- The Prince about the evil god:
Prince: You had to pick this religion? You couldn't have picked one where the all the evil creatures were...I don't know... slightly angry sheep?
- In the windmill:
Prince: You know, I once thought about settling down, milling flour for a living...
Prince: Ha, are you kidding? How boring would that be?
- The Prince lampshading the fact that their destination is, as always, the most inconvenient place.
Prince: Nice tower. I'd say it's from the ominous and forbidding school of architecture.
Elika: The fertile ground is...
Prince: At the top of the tower. Well, they wouldn't put it on the ground floor, would they?
- Before climbing up a tower:
Prince: I'll go first. But hey, no staring at my ass. I've felt you looking.
Elika: I thought you lost your ass?
(And then Elika actually stares at his ass.)
Prince: I can feel you looking!
- The Prince imitating the Hunter, which is a ugly monster after all.