Funny: Primetime Glick
- The Nathan Lane interview, where Jiminy causes Lane to laugh uncontrollably towards the end.
Jiminy: You worked with that one famous drunk actor. What's his name? I'm always forgetting his name.
Nathan: There's been so many.
Jiminy: Drunky. Oh, George C. Scott, that's it.
Nathan: (laughing while talking) Well he wasn't...
Jiminy: Was he swervin' on the stage all the time?
Nathan: (still laughing) No...
Jiminy: Spewin' old booze from his breath?
Nathan: He was... (more laughter)
Jiminy: What was that like?
Nathan: He was very kind to me.
Jiminy: Very kind to you?
Nathan: He did occasionally have a drink, but not on stage.
Jiminy: I'll bet he had it in a little flask he hid. How come we don't hear from him so much?
Nathan: Well, unfortunately he passed away.
Nathan: (struggling to keep from laughing more) You didn't get the memo?
Jiminy: I didn't get the memo!
- In The Movie, after "Growing Up Gandhi" finishes:
Andre Devine: This terrible movie you made. It's like a goose farting in your face!
Jiminy: You get a lot of bad reviews. How does that make you feel, and how do you handle it?
- When interviewing Steve Martin:
Steve: Well first of all, a lot of people get bad reviews. Charlie Chaplin got bad reviews.
Jiminy: (shakes head) Mmm-mmm.
Steve: ...Buster Keaton got bad reviews.
Jiminy: No, not really. Not, not on the level you get them.
- When Jiminy interviewed Alec Baldwin, he asked how many actresses he's slept with. When they got to Sarah Jessica Parker:
Alec: What do you do? She comes to your apartment at three o'clock in the morning after she wraps the friggin' TV show, she's like, y'know, (knocks)-
Jiminy: But she's with Matthew Broderick from The Producers!
Alec: (derisively) Come on, get serious. (crew members heard laughing)
- When interviewing Janeane Garofalo, Jiminy read a quote from Janeane, "Sex is..." and scrunched up his face. Janeane burst out laughing. Can't blame her; it was a hilarious face.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.