- Stans is... pretty far from heroic, but he is the source of most of the funniest moments in the film.
*Pulls out a shiv, looks at the others* "You know what? This is bullshit! I want a fucking gun! *turns to Cuchillo* C'mon man, gimme a gun! You've got two fucking guns! *turns to Nikolai* C'mon Russian, you've got a big fucking gun!
- After being startled by a flying bird... thing, everyone pulls out their guns...except Stans:
"When I get back... I am gonna do so much fucking cocaine."
- Edwin's nonchalant agreement with what Stans says next only makes it funnier.
Edwin: "Is that your girlfriend?"Stans: "No. My sister."
- Edwin points out a tattoo of a naked woman on Stans:
Stans: "Die, you space faggot!"
- Stan's wonderfully creative battle cry as he's knifing a Predator.
- The Predators may have mastered casual interstellar travel, but as demonstrated by the soldier that literally drops in at terminal velocity on Royce and Cuchillo, they haven't quite worked the technical difficulties out of a parachute.
- Edwin gets the best line in the whole movie. After being used as bait to try and lure one of the Predators into a trap (i.e., letting him be chased through the forest), he stops, catches his breath, and bellows:
Edwin: FUCK! ALL OF YOU!
- Noland and when he's talking to himself, especially when he tries to kill the others.
Noland: [to his imaginary friend] "You see the shit you've gotten us into, man? I told you that. You never listen to me, though. Six more. Six more fucking mouths to feed. I can barely stand living with you."Noland: [shouting] "How am I gonna live with them, too?!"
- Edwin when he's begging to not be left behind.
"I have kids!" *Pulls out the photo of Nikolai's kids.*