Funny: Power Rangers S.P.D.
- The interrogation scene in "Zapped." None of the Rangers' techniques work on the monster, but just a few moments of listening to Bridge ramble causes him to crack.
- R.I.C. pees on Cruger and he gets away with it -- TWICE.
- Whenever there's Bridge and toast in the same scene.
- Bridge talking a Monster of the Week to death.
- Perp Sweating, SPD style. Z plays Syd's hit single "Me" while Bridge goes full Motor Mouth on the perp.
- For some reason, despite being a Drill Sergeant Nasty, Sergeant Silverback can be pretty funny. It might be the voice, or the fact that he does an ape hoot every so often.
- At the Power Morphicon in 2007, Matt Austin (Bridge) demonstrated his morphing pose while wearing a hoodie.
- "Perspective." When the Rangers are telling their version of a fight, in every iteration, Bridge loses count of the number of Krybots he destroys. Even in his own version of the story, and even in the final, true version of events.
Bridge: Okay, that's 5, 7, 8...uh, whoa, wait, did I miss one? Uh, okay, wait, I'll just start over. 1, 2...
- In S.W.A.T. the Drill Sergeant Nasty makes the team do push ups and the camera pans over showing each ranger counting out their push ups.
Bridge: 42, 38, What number was I on?
- In "Beginnings," after B-Squad is faced with a Megazord-sized foe, Doggie orders them to retreat and says A-Squad will handle it.
Jack: We're not gonna fight that thing? Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
- An episode has Bridge being kidnapped, when he gets in contact with Jack this exchange occurs:
Jack: Where are you?Bridge: I'm in a room.Jack: (Beat) Could you be more specific?