Funny: Ponies One Half
With this being a crossover of two things with plenty of funny, there're a LOT of funny moments!
- In Chapter 1, as Soun's about to hug Ranma, cue Ran kicking Genma in the spine! Genma even uses a sign which says: OW! My Spine!
- Akane once again has a Naked First Impression..only instead of it being male Ranma, it's Ryoga and Fluttershy! No P-Chan this time around.
- Chapter 2: As the Mane Six are freaking out after getting cursed, what is Pinkie doing? Poking her boobs.
- Chapter 3: Shou(he wasn't named yet), asks if he can make a dating sim based on the new students. Then he realizes he's missing a hero and a tsundere. When Kuno barges in about the engagement:
Shou:Thank you oh Gods of Dating Sims!
- Kuno's impression of the Mane Six's cursed forms.
- Chapter 4: Emi gives Kuno the reasons why he won't charm any girl.
- To make the Hentai Horde back off, Pinkie does her Parasprite Polka..in pony form. The horde freaks out!
- When the girls are playing softball, Hiroshi and Daisuke start talking about how pretty the girls are..in a pervy fashion. Ranma just groans.
- The recut shows his reactions getting worse as the perviness goes on.
- After that, the Pinkie Sense kicks in..and Akane hits the softball right into Ranma. OUCH.
- Chapter 7: Ryoga's wanderings have made him a web sensation. He's even somehow gotten into Tokyo Disneyland without paying.
- When Akane gets help in her cooking. She forgets to check the labels. Cue random Pinkie song.
- Kuno gets bothered by birds while waiting for Ryoga to show up for their duel. Shou says it best:
Shou: Looks like Kuno's sanity has gone to the birds.
- During the Kuno/Ryoga fight, Belle and Nabiki are selling T-shirts. One of them has "Kuno is a dope"; it sells out in five minutes.
- During said fight, after Ryoga breaks one of Kuno's bokkens:
Shou: Nothing can break the blade of Kuno!
Emi: Except anything that can break wood!
Shou: Which somehow includes belts!
- During Belle VS Kodachi, the two use Ryoga and Kuno as weapons..and the Pokemon battle theme plays, via Shou's iPod. The text even acts like the game's style.
- During chapter 20, Kuno tries to enter the cosplay party, and is promptly kicked out literally!
- Momo's quick costume changing causes a few nosebleeds.
Shou: (After seeing Momo in a Sailor Venus outfit) And I thought Jupiter had the most "talent." (Cue bonk on the head)
- Eariler, Shou tries to sing karaoke Konata-style..and gets booed off the stage.
- Shou and Emi troll the Romeo and Juilet play in true Statler and Waldorf fashion; they're even in a convenient balcony!
- Ch. 64:
- Chapter 75:
- The Ghost Cat possess Genma, hoping Ranma won't attack his father. Wrong answer.
- Momo vanishes for a bit, and when she returns, she's gone Ghostbusters. Forgot the ghost trap, though.
- Everyone freaking out about Akane being a waitress..and wavers being signed just in case.
- The CMC make a killer robot...which soon goes on a rampage.
- Hiroshi and Daisuke point in random directions knowing Ryoga'll get lost anyway..and he doesn't go EITHER of those directions.
- Diana reacts to the killer robot like it was simply Tuesday.
- Ch. 79:
- Genma tries to grab the Wish granting sword, only to get a fail message. Before then, he shows his jerkass colors by bragging he'll use the wish for himself.
- Ch. 80:
- Tsukiko brags about how they'll beat the Mane Cast ina a cosplay race. Ryoko and Asuza bet on if Momo's in the race. Ryoko wins the bet.
- Kodachi, even seeing Rarity's true form, STILL can't put two and two together.
- Ranma gets tricked into entering the race by Hiroshi and Daisuke.
- Shou is ogling the girls, when Emi shows up:
Emi: Don't make me…
Shou: "Make me" what?
Emi: Bat Credit Card.
(Shou goes on a rant)
- The joke returns when Shou asks for "lots on fanservice", and Emi yells the line to Shou.
- Ch. 81:
- Shou has PLENTY of zingers, usually involving the costumes, during the race.
- He covers his ears to evade the mention of a certain card.
- Tsubasa gets a bishie makeover courtesy of Rarity...and is chased by fangirls for nearly all of the chapter!
- Pinkie breaking the fourth wall yet again when Ukyo asks about what happened with Loofah:
Pinkie: It's a really, really super long story that lasts 10 chapters.
- Ch. 85:
- Pinkie Pie, Moment Killer.
- When Shou sees what the thief left behind, he, in a visual gag as to how mad he is, goes Super Saiyan.
- The thief gets hit with the "Right Behind me" trick, as Seito, sword drawn, is behind him.
- When the investigation starts, Momo removes a Sherlock hat and pipe, but is told she's doing it wrong..She then puts on glasses and a bowtie.
- Rarity's sheer amount of luggage she's carrying:
They didn't tell me to pack light this time.
- All the chasing after the Dragon Whisker.
- Ch. 92:
- Discord messing with Genma and Happosai.
- Ch. 93:
- Shou attempting to set up a Nostalgia Critic Appreication Day. With Emi snarking about it, as always.
- Momo making like a Power Ranger when she activates her Element.
- Discord creating things for the old "look behind you" trick Soun and Genma pull to cheat in their usual game of shogi.
- Discord doing his usual tricks..this time putting the furniture on the ceiling.
- When the Man6 end up switching forms randomly via Queen Cosmos, Twilight forgets to wear her Element, and switchs to human form sans clothes..Happosai couldn't resist.
- When the Mane 6 learn they have to skip school until their curses stabilze, the CMC try to get out of school themselves...Nice try, girls.
- When Happosai tries to go for Momo, Discord grabs him on a fishing line.
- Tsukiko has a couple of gems:
- The next chapter, Discord won't even brainwash Kodachi:
"We'll all know what'll happen if she's Discorded!" "By the way, trademarked."
- And she gets so annyoing, he does it anyway!
- ALL of the antics with baby Prism Star, as she CONSTANTLY slips out of her diaper. And Genma usually being the victim of her bathroom breaks.
- The scene with Mr. Green Turtle, Kodachi's pet aligator.
- Pretty much all of Kodachi and Ranma's conversations this chapter.
- When Picolet shows his BIG mouth:
Shou: Pants to be darkened!