- Any time the player bag fucks or ball fucks a newly acquired item. Especially for drugs and hugeballs.
- Your Pokémon having a pillory when they are exchanged.
- Volcano Bakemeat and Angry Bread.
- One NPC says, without any irony whatsoever, "EASY TO UNDERSTAND".
- "I'll give this for I trust you believe you will use it", "(player) RECEIVED DRUG."
- Pretty much everything Silver says.
- What the NPC in the GX City Pokemon Center says to you about the Group of Missile Bomb, especially the phrase, "but he who is unjust is doomed to destruction."
- The monk saying they will not destory [sic] the Madapo/Baiming/BM/Madasimumi Tower even if they are crazy.
- Said monk's response to being defeated.
TRIBE'S4Q;Q: CRAZY MAKES WEAKENED
- Monk TRIBE'S2%;Q telling you that he trained on the road of Ultimate.
- IT IS SAID THERE IS A SPIRIT IN THE FOREST DON'T SERVE THE DEVIL.
- Somebody made an entire Pokedex based on the garbled translation. It started out as being for Generations I through V, but it has since been updated to cover the following generations.
- "HA! I AM BORING CAN YOU MAKE ME GLAD?"
- "Fishing. Fishing. WIN! WIN!"
- "LET ME GUESS YOUR THINKING"
- The Missile Bomb grunt you challenge to save the yedong tells you "I WILL BE RUDE TO YOU IF YOU DISTURB OUR WORK." Apparently bad manners are a fate worse than death in the Vietnamese Crystal universe.
- The fact that the names in the credits consist of nothing but random symbols. It's like the translators, or whatever software they were losing, finally just gave up.
Funny / Pokémon Vietnamese Crystal
Funny moments from the DeliciousCinnamon Let's Play belong here.