- From where I was sitting, I can see your belly...
- Following the above: My little chipmunk.
- I can tell all of you now that it was an accident... and I'm really glad that it happened.
- His Twitter response to the Guardian newspaper "outing" him after he sent congratulations to his X-Men co-star Ellen Page for coming out. Doubles as a Crowning Moment of Awesome.
Well, @guardian it makes for a nice change...at least I didn't wake up to the internet telling me I was dead again.
- This interview. "You're like the poster boy for bald people."
- "Patrick Stewart: "Written on my tombstone. You are the poster boy."
- The battle of the action figures. Just that battle. And his double facepalm just makes it even more hilarious.
- Mr. Stewart completes the Ice Bucket Challenge!
- This story about Stewart on the TNG set, as delivered by Michael Dorn (Worf).