The entirety of episode 13: "The Dungeon Again", which is a follow up to "Mystery Tour", the 38th episode of the previous series. And, like its predecessor, it's the second half that contains the funniest scenes; perhaps in the entire series! The highlights include:
- Tadayama's message to trepassers:
Welcome to the proving grounds of
Children under the age of 90
must be accompanied by parent, guardian, priest or demon
- Kumagami faints again!
- The various traps hidden throughout the sewers, each triggered by trip wires: including a foot snare, followed by the ceiling collapsing, a Zelda-style "locked door" room (defeat all the enemies inside!), plus, arrows hidden in the walls.
- Special mention goes to Asuma opening a box containing a ticking time-bomb and a simple two word message: "wrong answer", then...BOOM!
- The rescue party's reaction to finding Unoyama and the other missing mechanics alive and well... eating ramen with Tadayama. Followed by Otah's reaction!
- The group's excitement over finding the pearls they were after... until they realize they're not pearls... they're crocodile eggs Oh sh-!
- The return of Noa's "running gag", which Otah joins in on!
- Asuma telling the group to split up in order to shake the crocs! Now there's three of 'em!
Otah: (accusative) "Shinohara, you-!"
Asuma: (running) "Bitch later! Split up and lose 'em!"
- Which gets averted when he sees everybody's still behind him since they all ran the same way!
- Asuma's epic faceplant at the end of the downhill segment, which ends with everyone hanging onto his legs for dear life, with the crocs waiting directly below with their gaping jaws open! ...then the pipe gives way, leading to....
- The montage at the end which features Noa's swoon routine, while swimming frantically!
- The conclusion: they're all still trapped in the sewers, their backs pressed against the door, with the crocs right outside, trying to get in!!