Funny: Pajama Sam
No Need To Hide When It's Dark Outside
- Sam throwing a rock into the small basket near Darkness' house, and remarking "Wow, physics" from being knocked down by the result.
- GRATUITOUS EDUCATIONAL CONTENT
- All of the antics relating to the Salad Liberation Front, and the little song they play at the end in the Musical Kitchen.
Carrot Leader: Guys, can't you see he's with me and you're free to go?Carrots: Free?Carrot Leader: Yes free.Carrots: Free?Carrot Leader: Uh huh.Carrots: FREE FREE? (free, free, free)
- Clicking on the three candles in the secret passage is utterly hilarious, considering their Deadpan Snarker attitude. Even better, their conversation changes depending on the order they're clicked on.
Middle Candle: I feel lightheaded.Left Candle: What you're feeling is the satisfaction of fulfillment in your role in the universe.Right Candle: What he's feeling is his brain is melting. Yours have obviously all gone.Left Candle: Have I mentioned how much I really love this job? We're doing so much good here, providing light and warmth!Right Candle: In a room that's nearly always empty. What could be more ridiculous?
- Sam and Bill Gate's exchanges when Sam tries to enter World Wide Weather using the crowbar or ID card. (The latter is inaccessible except by hacking, since Sam can't get the ID card until after he's permanently left that area of the game.)
- Sam has to make an appointment to access a new part of the building:
Sam: I'd like to make an appointment to see someone.
- Sam doing the YMCA after waiting outside of the entrance to World Wide Weather with the hard hat on.
- After Sam falls on the button that screws up the weather, the monitors on the side will show various parts of the world subjected to the unusual weather patterns, except for one which is nice and sunny. It's Seattle.
- Selma Celery's etiquette lesson. She begins with a list of pointers delivered rapid-fire and varying in ridiculousness (one of them is "do not draw on, poke holes in, or set fire to the tablecloth"). Then she shows Sam how to set the table with a dozen different utensils, including a golf club.