- Dean's reaction when he has an epiphany about exploiting the newly-amnesiac Annie's memory loss:
Dean: Billy, there is a God and he loves me!Billy: You're not gonna shave your head, are you?
- "Eat your checkers!"
- Dean's reaction earlier to the mental patient doing just that.
- "I just! Ate a bug!"
- Little Joey Proffitt's talking in Pee-Wee Herman's voice. The best part is that it was all improvised.
"A falsetto child?"
- Before beginning her daily chores, Annie comes up to the bathroom sink, only to let out a startled gasp at finding the boys' pet turtle trying to climb out.
- The montage where we see Annie struggles at being a housewife:
- Her idea of washing dishes? Gather up all the dinner dishes on the dinner table like a sac, dump it in the sink, and rinse it.
- While trying to wash laundry, the antiquated laundry machine starts to shake so badly that it comes at her. She tries to 'fend' herself from it by hacking at it with a small hatchet.
- Although it's a bit disturbing, Annie is so overpowered by the strength of the chainsaw she wields that she loses control and accidentally slices off a scarecrow's head.
- Following this is Annie's catatonic state after she finishes her chores. The boys don't help.
- Joey throwing grapes at her one-by-one while she remains unresponsive.
- According to the boys, she's getting "better", indicated that she isn't going "Buh-buh-buh" anymore.
- When Dean tries to elicit a response by asking what's for dinner, Annie only has one deadpan answer: "Buh-buh-buh-buh-buh-buh-buh.." So much for 'getting better'.
- After Dean dunks "Annie" into the water barrel:
"Annie": My life is like death. My children are the spawn of hell, and you are the Devil! Oh, God! (dunks head under water)Dean: (pulls her head out of the water) Baby, we like you.
- The ending to Dean's made-up tale of Arturo and Katarina: they drowned. Annie even lamp shades how bittersweet it is.
- As Joanna rambles about all her regained memories:
Joanna: Money! I have lots of money! I even have some in Switzerland!Grant: Switzerland?
- Some time after she regains her memory, Andrew returns Annie's missing earing and warns her not to lose them again. When Annie asks "Again?", Andrew regales us with this amazing bit:
Andrew: (Imitating Snobbish!Annie) "Andrew, I seem to have lost my earrings between 23rd (blows nails) and 25th street. (Waves nails as though drying them) Find them for me."
- "This is a job for Doctor Death!"
- The young bridge member of the USCG vessel at the end of the movie is a small source of funny. His part begins when, after first setting out to catch the yacht, he is left looking through the manual for regulations regarding USCG vessels being used by love-sick men to chase down a woman. This is something his superior encouraged him to look up. He later gets a Take That! at the situation by, after being told to identify the yacht they find, responding that there's a fat man (Billy) in his way.
"It's a hell of a day at sea, sir!"
- When Andrew finally kicks Grant overboard.
Andrew: (to Grant) I am giving my notice, sir.
- Also a CMoA for Andrew.
- It's also funny when you notice what Grant was trying to shoot them with: a giant suction-cup arrow.
- Joanna's about to jump off the yacht and swim to Dean but Andrew grabs her hand.
Andrew: Oh no Madam. I cannot let you do this.Annie: What?Andrew: Not without a life jacket.
- When Joanna tells Dean all the money and everything is hers and always was, Dean faints and falls off the rescue boat.
- Also, the kids at the end. "How do you spell 'Porsche'?"