- Aisha is a goldmine of these.
Aisha: This form here that can crush an entire human is usually kept in check for a reason. Its power is severely amplified by the phases of the planet's moon!Gene: Uh, Blue Heaven has no moon.Aisha: What? Huh... come to think of it, it doesn't.Gene: Idiot. Now run! *Gene, Jim and Melfina run away*Aisha: Hey! Come back here! *Notices she left her stuff on the ground, rushes to pick them up and resumes the chase* Hold it!
- Gene blasting Aisha with his caster after she's been bragging so much.
- Suzuka scooting out of the way just a moment before Aisha does a Spit Take.
- Aisha naked and teasing Gene, making him fall into lava.
- Aisha getting thrown out by Gene and Jim for offering a measly job. Happens to Suzuka at the end of the episode.
- Aisha's home cooking.
- Aisha simply destroying things.
- This exchange in Episode 5:
...that's... (deep breath) EXACTLY WHAT THE HELL I'D LIKE TO KNOW!!!!!!!!
- Aisha is a cat person, with very sensitive ears, and demands Gene to tell her about the Galactic Layline. He moves close to her ear and says to listen carefully.
- The entire Hot Springs Episode (you know, the one not even Cartoon Network found fit to air due to the copious nudity and innuendo) where an assassin from the Anten Seven poses as a tourist in order to try and kill Gene while Gene goes on a quest to find two rare Caster shells and get video footage of a sexy wizard. ALL OF IT.
- When Gene wakes up and sees Melfina not sleeping, he goes down to comfort her...in his own perverted way. Melfina fell asleep on Gene's shoulder, and as Gene's finger's slowly creep up Melfina's leg, Jim then comes and smacks Gene on the head with a frying pan. He then scolds Gene for being sleazy, AND THEN proceeds to cuddle with Melfina. This is made better when Melfina offered to sleep with Jim just a couple of episodes ago, and Jim was frantic to get away. Gene just got himself cock-blocked by an 11 year old.
- When Gene first fights Suzuka, he makes her stumble by grabbing her sash. It comes off (Undoing her entire outfit in the process) and he proceeds to unabashedly sniff it, much to Suzuka's embarassment.
- In the first episode, when Gene, Jim and Hilda are being chased by the Kei Pirates, Gene keeps pulling out successively bigger guns in an attempt to kill his pursuer...to no effect, since the pirate chasing him is using magic to protect himself. You have to wonder how that giant rocket launcher fit in the car.
- "It's a dud!" This is doubly funny due to the way Gene is holding the gun when he says it.