- Kainan's first word in Old Norse (English to us).
Kainan: [Pukes after receiving painful info dump from the Exposition Beam] Uuuugh... Fuck!
- Even though it's a dark moment, it's also hilarious to watch the Christian priest attempt to exorcise the Moorwen, only to be gutted and blasted into a gushy red mist.
- Half of Boromir's screentime is good for a few laughs:
Kainan: ...And we're going to need two rows of post holes.Boromir: Post holes? What do need post holes for?Kainan: [shrugs] Posts.Boromir: [Scoffs with a "of course you do" smirk]
- Him trying to woo a wench by (very) drunkenly regaling her with the story of how Kainan killed the bear not too long ago.
- Building the trap:
- Freya's "Hey, You!" Haymaker to Kainan as repayment for him knocking her out earlier. It's a fun sight seeing this rugged Space Marine, who had earlier taken on several vikings and almost won, getting sucker punched by a pissed off woman.
- The shields game. In itself, it's a pretty ridiculous concept- A circle of vikings hold round shields on their shoulders, and two players do a follow-the-leader/simon-says type run atop them- but Kainan playing along, and ultimately fumbling, is enjoyable.
[Wulfric does a tricky flip maneuver, which Kainan will have to replicate]Kainan: Ready, Boromir?Boromir: [looks defeated, then chugs a full flagon of mead] Am now!