- "Sorry. I wanted to float that whole clone thing a lot softer."
- Sarah pretending to be Katja.
- Her explanation for why her room was trashed? "Rock und roll". Complete with horns gesture.
- The change in attitude of the hotel staff after she's paid for the damage.
- Felix's face when Sarah and Paul nearly have sex in front of him (unknowingly to Paul) is hilarious.
- Felix's adventures in babysitting is probably the best thing ever.
Felix: Does your dad have a drinks trolley?
Gemma Hendrix: What's that?
Felix: Don't worry, I'll find it...
Felix: Do you want to dress up as a girl?
Oscar Hendrix: No.
Felix: Well, I'm out of ideas.
Gemma Hendrix: I'll dress up as a boy!
Felix: ...We can work with that!
- And when Alison and Sarah come back:
Gemma and Oscar:
We're crossdressers! Felix:
My work here is done. Adios, dragsters
- For all that Felix insists suburbia makes him feel twitchy and judged, he seems to be very popular in Alison's social circle.
- After impersonating Alison and interrogating Donnie, Sarah tells a sad, drunk Alison that Donnie can't be her monitor. Alison responds with this:
Alison: So he's just Donnie? Eating, farting, Donnie?
- Felix helping Alison get into character for impersonating Sarah.
Felix: *starts cutting up one of Alison's shirts*
Alison: *alarmed* Hey - hey!
Felix: It's not 'hey'! You're a punk now.
Alison: *looks puzzled for a second* Oi!
- After Sarah has shown the killer's knife to Cosima:
Cosima: Hey, you didn't show this to Alison, by any chance, did you?
Sarah: Are you joking? She'd crap her Lululemons.
- When Alison is drafted to stand in for Sarah, her first attempts at an English accent are...let's say somewhat lacking:
- When Kira tests Alison pretending to be Sarah:
Kira: If you're my mother, then what do you call me?
Alison: (confidently) Monkey.
Kira: What else?
Alison: (less so) Monkey...bum...face?
- Alison trying to move her unconscious husband down the stairs. Let's just say it's a painful trip.
- For that matter, her making a drunken pass at Paul.
- Alison left her husband bound and gagged in the laundry room; at the party later on, when someone asks her where her husband is, she replies that he is "tied up".
- Alison slapping her husband while screaming "BIG! BOOB! BLOWIES!".
- THE BEST is that she's using arts and crafts to torture him. A hot glue gun, a row of color-coded scissors, and when she drops glue she shies away from his yelling—all scared and surprised:
Donnie: Or what...you're gonna glue sequins on me?
- Cosima's double-take when she first sees Delphine is not at all subtle.
- Sarah's argument for why Cosima should avoid pursuing a friendship with the gorgeous, sexy, smart French exchange student is not terribly effective, given what happened with Paul.
Sarah: I got involved with my monitor, and look where that got me.
Cosima: Yeah, into bed with him!
- The end of their conversation, in which Sarah and Cosima each hang up, mutter "bitch" to themselves, and toss their phones aside in exactly the same way.
- Not to mention Cosima's reaction when she finds out that Sarah impersonated Beth and slept with Paul.
Cosima (while stoned): [beat] That's complex.
- Felix in the club from his reaction to the freaky Leekies to "Oh there's an ism" when he's first told about Neolution.
- For all her danger and psychosis, Helena turns episode 1.07 into her personal Crowning Moment of Funny:
- Alison's sex scene with Aynsley's husband Chad is hilariously awkward. While they're getting it on in the back of his car, a woman and her children walk past, notice what's going on, and scurry away scandalized.
- Alison singing Meredith Brooks' "Bitch" at the top of her lungs - really, all of her rebel phase is pretty hilarious.
- Alison showing up at Felix's door drunk.
Alison (meekly): Bad things have happened to me...
- Sarah comforting Alison after her breakdown and her attack on Aynesley.
Sarah: Did you kick her ass?
Alison: ::sniffles:: Yeah, yeah I guess I did.
- Sarah prodding Felix with her foot while he's trying to read is hilariously Adorkable.
- Alison cleaning Felix's place and his reaction to it.
- When confronted with an intervention, Alison goes to swallow some pills. Felix grabs her hand and asks for some too.
- Even better is her introducing him to the intervention group.
: This is Felix. Felix
: Gay friend. Alison
: Acting coach. Pastor
: Oh, that's alright here
: Which one?
- The expression on Felix's face when Alison says she'll only talk to him when she's holed up in the bathroom is priceless.
- From the first season finale: UP YOURS, PROCLONE
- Felix's confrontation with Delphine when she first shows up. He gives her an extremely judgmental once-over (blonde, curly-haired, gorgeous French scientist wearing a white tank-top) and sums it all up with a wonderfully catty:
"Well. Now I get it."