- "Sorry. I wanted to float that whole clone thing a lot softer."
- Sarah pretending to be Katja.
- Her explanation for why her room was trashed? "Rock und roll". Complete with horns gesture.
- The change in attitude of the hotel staff after she's paid for the damage.
- Felix's face when Sarah and Paul nearly have sex in front of him (unknowingly to Paul) is hilarious.
- Felix's adventures in babysitting is probably the best thing ever.
Felix: Does your dad have a drinks trolley?
Gemma Hendrix: What's that?
Felix: Don't worry, I'll find it...
Felix: Do you want to dress up as a girl?
Oscar Hendrix: No.
Felix: Well, I'm out of ideas.
Gemma Hendrix: I'll dress up as a boy!
Felix: ...We can work with that!
Gemma and Oscar: We're crossdressers!
- And when Alison and Sarah come back:
Felix: My work here is done. Adios, dragsters!
- For all that Felix insists suburbia makes him feel twitchy and judged, he seems to be very popular in Alison's social circle.
- After impersonating Alison and interrogating Donnie, Sarah tells a sad, drunk Alison that Donnie can't be her monitor. Alison responds with this:
Alison: So he's just Donnie? Eating, farting, Donnie?
- Felix helping Alison get into character for impersonating Sarah.
Felix: *starts cutting up one of Alison's shirts*
Alison: *alarmed* Hey - hey!
Felix: It's not 'hey'! You're a punk now.
Alison: *looks puzzled for a second* Oi!
- After Sarah has shown the killer's knife to Cosima:
Cosima: Hey, you didn't show this to Alison, by any chance, did you?
Sarah: Are you joking? She'd crap her Lululemons.
- When Alison is drafted to stand in for Sarah, her first attempts at an English accent are...let's say somewhat lacking:
- When Kira tests Alison pretending to be Sarah:
Kira: If you're my mother, then what do you call me?
Alison: (confidently) Monkey.
Kira: What else?
Alison: (less so) Monkey...bum...face?
- Alison trying to move her unconscious husband down the stairs. Let's just say it's a painful trip.
Donnie: Or what...you're gonna glue sequins on me?
- For that matter, her making a drunken pass at Paul.
- Alison left her husband bound and gagged in the laundry room; at the party later on, when someone asks her where her husband is, she replies that he is "tied up".
- Alison slapping her husband while screaming "BIG! BOOB! BLOWIES!".
- THE BEST is that she's using arts and crafts to torture him. A hot glue gun, a row of color-coded scissors, and when she drops glue she shies away from his yelling—all scared and surprised:
- Cosima's double-take when she first sees Delphine is not at all subtle.
Sarah: I got involved with my monitor, and look where that got me.
- Sarah's argument for why Cosima should avoid pursuing a friendship with the gorgeous, sexy, smart French exchange student is not terribly effective, given what happened with Paul.
Cosima: Yeah, into bed with him!
Cosima (while stoned): [beat] That's complex.
- The end of their conversation, in which Sarah and Cosima each hang up, mutter "bitch" to themselves, and toss their phones aside in exactly the same way.
- Not to mention Cosima's reaction when she finds out that Sarah impersonated Beth and slept with Paul.
- Felix in the club from his reaction to the freaky Leekies to "Oh there's an ism" when he's first told about Neolution.
- For all her danger and psychosis, Helena turns episode 1.07 into her personal Crowning Moment of Funny:
- The entire diner scene. Let me repeat: THE. ENTIRE. DINER. SCENE.
- Followed by sneaking into Paul's apartment. Raiding the fridge. Sniffing the clean clothes. Bouncing on the bed. Having an imaginary conversation with a snapshot of Paul. Then having a real conversation with Sarah that includes her baaaaaa-ing like a sheep. Made even funnier when you remember that Dolly, the world's first successfully cloned mammal, was...a sheep.
- Alison's sex scene with Aynsley's husband Chad is hilariously awkward. While they're getting it on in the back of his car, a woman and her children walk past, notice what's going on, and scurry away scandalized.
- Alison singing Meredith Brooks' "Bitch" at the top of her lungs - really, all of her rebel phase is pretty hilarious.
- Alison showing up at Felix's door drunk.
Alison (meekly): Bad things have happened to me...
- Sarah comforting Alison after her breakdown and her attack on Aynesley.
Sarah: Did you kick her ass?
Alison: ::sniffles:: Yeah, yeah I guess I did.
- Sarah prodding Felix with her foot while he's trying to read is hilariously Adorkable.
- Alison cleaning Felix's place and his reaction to it.
- When confronted with an intervention, Alison goes to swallow some pills. Felix grabs her hand and asks for some too.
Alison: This is Felix.
- Even better is her introducing him to the intervention group.
Felix: Gay friend.
Alison: Acting coach.
Pastor: Oh, that's alright here.
Felix: Which one?
- The expression on Felix's face when Alison says she'll only talk to him when she's holed up in the bathroom is priceless.
- From the first season finale: UP YOURS, PROCLONE
- Felix's confrontation with Delphine when she first shows up. He gives her an extremely judgmental once-over (blonde, curly-haired, gorgeous French scientist wearing a white tank-top) and sums it all up with a wonderfully catty:
"Well. Now I get it."
- He then turns around and shouts at Cosima, on the other side of the apartment:
"IT'S DELPHINE! ...She's got baggage!"
- He then turns around and shouts at Cosima, on the other side of the apartment:
- The rehearsal for the musical Alison's in.
- Alison sending Felix a gun hidden in a bouquet of flowers.
Felix: Well, those are so Alison.
- Sarah sends a body double to fool the Neolutionists, who gives them this message: She says "Up yours".
- Sarah dresses as Cosima to bypass the Neolutionists, only to be greeted and kissed by Delphine. Her face is just priceless.
- Funny Background Event: When a bleeding Helena staggers into the hospital, she passes a sign pointing the way to "Genetics."
- Donnie's hilariously bad spying on Alison; Leekie's visible frustration at his incompetence is hysterical.
- Felix accidentally stepping in a cow pie and complaining about wanting to get back to civilization.
- Cosima and Delphine sneaking into Leekie's lab like a couple of naughty schoolgirls? Adorable. Cosima imitating Leekie? GOLD.
"I'm gonna put an electric eel in one of these tubes. He'll be like, 'Great Scott, I've created life itself!'"'
- Although unbeknownst to the others, Delphine and Cosima are holed up in the lab attempting to find a cure for Cosima's illness, Felix attributes Cosima's lack of communication to her and Delphine being caught up in a "transgressive lesbian geek-spiral".
- Helena in Fee's loft, snarling at him like a cat.
Felix: Look, Helena, he wants to help you and Sarah.
- Fee sending her off to the shower: "Just don't kill my rubber duckie."
- When Fee brings Helena to Art's apartment for safekeeping:
Helena: He lies down with pigs. [makes oinking sounds]
Felix: Aaaaand that's my cue to leave...
- After a Pet the Dog moment to help Cosima, Cosima by way of Sarah invites Dr. Leekie to have a beer. Gilligan Cut to Leekie morosely sipping a glass of wine, obviously unenamored with the chosen location.
- Helena, sitting alone in a bar, shuts down an obnoxious redneck by viciously twisting his finger.
Redneck: [screams in pain] YOU BROKE MY FINGER!
Helena: Don't be baby, I only sprain. Next one I break.
- Followed by her taunting tongue-wag when a Knight in Shining Armor convinces said redneck to take a hike.
- Everything about Helena clumsily singing a rather off-key rendition of "Sugar Sugar" in the car with Sarah. It has to be seen to be believed. Doubles as a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming.
- Helena in a tent with Sarah, plus a full can of baked beans, equals a massive fart worthy of Blazing Saddles. Followed by her trademark "Excuse me." Even Sarah is more amused than grossed out.
- Felix drugs Vic's tea, causing him to fall face first into a table covered in glittery arts and crafts supplies. Felix, Sarah, and Alison spend the rest of the episode trying to hide his unconscious body.
Felix: It looks like he was molested by elves.
- Sarah (pretending to be Alison) doing a role playing exercise with Donnie for Family Day at the rehab center. Things get confusing very quickly.
- The sheer Black Comedy of Donnie slamming his gun on the steering wheel in emphasis and accidentally shooting Leekie in the head. Especially with the Soundtrack Dissonance.
- Vic struggling not to react and maintain his composure after Alison admits that she murdered Aynsley. Alison handmaking a pair of gloves for him with one finger missing doesn't help.
- Donnie apologizes to Alison for spying on her, lying to her, and hating her mother. Alison responds by saying that everyone hates her mother, as if it's the most obvious fact in the world.
- Extra funny from Alison: Donnie just freaking killed a guy, and Alison's more worried about the mess in the trunk. Sure, it's probably an evidence thing too, but Alison's just so casual and prissy about it.
- In the next episode, Donnie confronts Angela and Vic spying on him and Alison. After he threatens them, he takes a picture of the two as proof, and Vic can't help but flash a peace sign as the photo is taken.
- Alison and Donnie's domestic bickering while disposing of Leekie's corpse makes for some really great Black Comedy, especially when Donnie complains about how gross it is and comments that Alison is better at handling manslaughter than he is. Then there's Alison wrapping the body in a girly plastic tablecloth and bright pink tape.
- The Clone Club Dance Party in the second season finale. Also counts as a sweet moment as well because of the sisters and Felix dancing together.
- Also a Crowning Moment of Awesome for the production team.
- Art gets Helena back in his apartment, and he and Felix question her about the ranch she burned down in the previous episode. Felix and Helena's exchange comes off like a disappointed parent lecturing their kid.
Felix: Helena. Did you burn down the fish people's ranch?
Helena (grinning): Noooo...
- The very first scene of the premier, a fantasy sequence for Helena. A backyard baby shower, with the sisters, Kira, and Felix. Includes Felix grilling ox-liver ("it's our sister's favorite"), Cosima being "way better thanks to science", and "Wouldn't It Be Nice" in 'Russian'.
- Delphine walking in on Sarah strangling Ferdinand, weirdly enough. Its so incredibly awkward to see cold, intimating Ferdinand in that position, and even more awkward explaining how he got like that: he was hoping for some kinky sex with Rachel.
- Allison taking over Ramon's drug business. It's like if Breaking Bad was about Marie.
- The military guys are giving Helena a test involving making two statements and asking if a third statement is a valid conclusion. They make the mistake of using an example involving food.
Tester: All mangos are golden. Nothing golden is cheap. Conclusion... [he finishes and prompts Helena for a response as Pupok speaks]
Pupok: Did he say mangos? We like mangos. Where are these mangos?
Helena: Where are these mangos?
Tester: Do I have to explain the exercise again?
Helena: I would like to see these mangos.
Pupok: Keep provoking them, we'll never get any mangos.
Helena: Silence, insect!
- Gracie getting drunk for the first time and learning to dance from Felix and Mrs. S. She's so enthusiastic and awkward, its adorkable.
- Allison and Donnie celebrating their newfound success by playing out a low rent rap video, jumping on the bed, twerking, and slapping each other with pillows in their underwear and a shower of cash, in slow motion. And of course one of their kids walks in...
- A behind-the-scenes featurette that aired during "Certain Agony of the Battlefield" had the cast discussing the scorpion that plays Pupok as if he's a prima donna.
- We finally get to see Cosima impersonate a clone and it's...Alison. It goes as well as one would expect. Cosima's no Sarah when it comes to acting, bumbling about which is a given seeing as she cannot see a thing without her glasses, at one point calls someone 'dude' and spends a photo-op being coached by Felix while grinning with her eyes glancing in random directions. Then when Alison is unavailable, she has to deliver the speech in which she proclaims that she is a lesbian only to stumble into saying she's a supporter of LGBTQ rights. The reason she was even there in the first place? She needs Alison's pee.
- When Alison introduces her mother to Cosima and tells her she's her clone, her mother refuses to believe her because "that girl was mulatto!" (she was confused by Cosima's hairstyle).
- Scott and Rachel:
- As a cover to work together on the book code, Rachel asks Scott to teach her to play Agricola. Once they're alone, Rachel barely puts up with learning the game, and only because they do need the cover.
- When Scott hands Rachel a pencil, she glares at it, then him.
- Felix does some spy work. He sneaks through Krystal's purse in order to find her wallet, and promptly finds a vibrator.
Sarah: Did you find something?
Felix: ...far too much, actually.
- "Insolvent Phantom of Tomorrow" gifts us with Helena-as-Alison.
Donnie: (stuttering) Alison— honey— I said... to wait in the car.
Helena: You were taking long time. I... came to... check out... husband. (makes motion faintly resembling comforting caress to Donnie)
Bounder: What's up with your voice?
Helena: (a half-assed "dainty" cough) I have a cold.
Donnie: Yeah, yeah! It's—it's one of those really bad ones that messes with your... syntax...
- Felix's shock at his successfully kicking down a door. "Holy shit, it worked!"
- Krystal accidentally hitting Delphine square in the face after waking up from her medically-induced coma.
- Not only is the fact that Krystal hits Delphine so hard that Delphine is literally knocked off her feet so surprising you can't help but laugh, but her voice when she yells, "Why do weird things keep happening to me?" is absolutely hilarious.
- Ferdinand's extremely chipper Heel–Face Turn in the season finale. He sounds merely mildly annoyed as he beats his associate to death with a baseball bat.
- Felix getting annoyed by Cosima and Scott prattling on about advanced science during the dinner party.
Felix: Donnie, you're a civilian. Would you please say something understandable?Donnie: The freakin' beef is the bomb!Felix: Thank you.
- Helena has a hard time keeping her cover as Alison while getting her ultrasound, and says she changed her hair because Alison's actual style is ugly.
- Alison upset about Donnie enjoying being with Helena.
Alison: She eats frozen bread and she's murdered people.Donnie: Well...so have we.Alison: That's different. Helena's trained to kill people. We're manslaughterers.
- Alison and Donnie confessing to Cosima that Donnie had killed Leekie.
- Orphan Black's visit to San Diego Comic Con 2015 included the unveiling of a Season 3 blooper reel. It's amazing to watch Maslany blow her lines - and even have an exhaustion-fueled mini-meltdown - and still stay in character.
- A pre-season 4 compilation of various dead characters starts off normally enough, but ultimately includes memorials to Rachel's eye, Vic's finger, Olivier's tail (and soon after, "the rest of Olivier"), Donnie's dignity, Seth's brain, Scott's lunch, and Pouchy and the Pouchettes.