- STAAAA -RRRRRRREEEEE~!
- At one point, Ringo starts talking about Ryoshi and Ryoko's relationship, from her point of view of course, and Ryoko responds in a way that's pretty funny:
Ryoko: STOP USING WORDS!
- Episode 8 has a particularly amusing moment after the credits run. Liszt, having been a willing accomplice to a Batman Gambit in a matchmaking arrangement that left most of the female cast with bruised egos, is now having to nurse those wounds by treating all the girls to copious amounts of sweets at the local bakery.
- In the first episode, while Ringo and Ryoko are in the bath, the narrator comments for the third time about their lack of endowment. This proves to be the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back, and Ringo and Ryoko punch the narrator.
- Most of what the narrator says qualifies for this, particularly in the dub. Possibly the funniest is when she gets fed up with the recurring term for Momoko's rack.
"Is 'dumplings' too subtle a metaphor? BREASTS!"
- In Episode 7, when Ryoko gets amnesia and Ringo asks Ryoshi what's going on.
Narrator: Nothing over here! Just a whacked-out time warp date thingy. No big! We'll talk later.