Oniisama e... isn't exactly known for its comedic moments (being a melodramatic series and all), but there are the rare moments that will make you laugh.
- Episode 21 of the anime/chapter 12 of the manga, aka the Breather Episodes.
- Takehiko's intruduction in the manga.
- In the second episode, Class Representative Kaoru scolds two girls for talking too much before class. One of the girls actually goes googly eyed and takes it as a honor, then another begs Kaoru to scold her.
- Tomoko's Rant-Inducing Slight in epsiode 22, when Nanako tells her on the phone that she must go to Fukiko's summer house.
- And her rather hammy mini-speech about finals in episode 15.
- Actually, before the melodrama definitely settles in, there are several manga moments with quite the Mood Whiplash that include laughter. It's kinda odd to see Nanako laughing her butt off at something and waving her hand in a way that would suit a lighter shoujo.