* While the film is far more serious than the Film/DollarsTrilogy, constant sarcasm from Harmonica and Frank occasionally crosses the line into hilarious.
-->'''Frank:''' How can you trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders? The man can't even trust his own pants.
** Guess [[spoiler:where Frank shoots the informer when the idiot proves to be too much of a liability? Hint: Frank shoots him three times...]]
** And [[spoiler:Cheyenne's reaction to the informer's death is deadpan: "Told you to keep your mouth shut."]]
** Also an in-joke. Leone himself wore a belt and suspenders.
* Some scenes in the 11 minute intro, probably an intentional example. And the tense and cool exchange afterwards.
--> '''Harmonica:''' Did you bring a horse for me?\\
'''Frank's Man:''' Looks like we're shy one horse.\\
'''Harmonica:''' (shakes head) You brought two too many.
* Hilarious scene:
-->'''Harmonica''': I saw three of these dusters a short time ago, they were waiting for a train. Inside the dusters, there were three men.\\
'''Harmonica''': Inside the men, there were three bullets.
* This little gem:
-->'''Harmonica''': The reward for this man is 5000 dollars, is that right?\\
'''Cheyenne''': Judas was satisfied with 4,970 dollars less.\\
'''Harmonica''': There were no dollars in them days.\\
'''Cheyenne''': But sons-of-bitches? Yeah.
* Literally every line out of Cheyenne's mouth is all wit and snark. It deserves a whole Quote page of its own.
* Some BlackComedy
-->'''Morton:''' Tell me, was it necessary that you kill ''all'' of them? I only told you to ''scare'' them.\\
'''Frank:''' People scare better when they're dying.
* Cheyenne doesn't care one iota about the final duel and is just annoyed when the shooting makes him cut himself while shaving.
* The exchange between Jill and a barman.
-->'''Barman''': I can tell you're accustomed to fine living. Bet you come from one of those big Eastern cities.
-->'''Jill''': New Orleans.
-->'''Barman''': New Orleans!
-->'''Jill''': You've been there?
* Frank's henchman Snaky's reactions to a fly landing on his face that he doesn't even bother to swat away with his hand. Finally he traps it in a gun barrel. When it stops buzzing inside, he checks to see if it's dead, only for it to start buzzing again.
* In the same scene, a residue from the ceiling keeps dripping onto Stony's head, [[OverlyLongGag repeatedly]]. He puts on his hat and the water keeps dripping onto his hat instead.
* The audacious way Cheyenne uses one of his boots to conceal his pistol and catch one of Frank's men off guard before shooting the guy. Cheyenne makes every moment a chance for fun & games.
* The Native American woman who is chased out of the station mutters to herself as she runs, "Dumb palefaces..."