Funny: Olivia Tennet
- During an interview on New Zealand's Channel 2 show The Hub, Olivia partakes in some silly games, including singing the first verse to "God Defend New Zealand" with an orange slice in her mouth.
- In a 2008 magazine interview, Olivia recounts a funny story.
- "I was once dropped off by one of my mates and, do not ask me why... but when he drove off, instead off[sic] waving, I began clapping!!! What the ???... Hope he didn't get the wrong idea..."
- The blooper reel from the episode "And . . . Action!" from Power Rangers RPM, especially when Olivia's accent slips after flubbing some lines.
- Although not directly related to Olivia, the opening night for the Peach Theatre Company's production of The Wizard of Oz had a pig on stage, and it peed massively.
- From the Shortland Street "Naughty Shorty" special: In one scene, it was Olivia's turn to say her lines, but her mind went completely blank. She and everyone else on set started Corpsing.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.