For the Comic Book
- When Nova finds out that Earth knew nothing of the Annihilation Wars. Doubles as a minor MOA:
Tony Stark: "You say Annihilus was the driving force? What happened to him?"Nova: "I pulled him inside-out and saved the universe. What have you done lately, Tony?
- Cosmo's first appearance, during a Nightmare Fuel-laden story. As Rich is taking a moment after nearly being killed by a group of superheroes, a dog in a spacesuit walks up to him and starts tugging on his arm. Rich's reaction sells it.
Nova: It's a dog.Worldmind: So I see.Nova: It's a dog in a space-suit.Worldmind: No mistake about that.Nova: (to Cosmo) Hey? Hey, boy. Good dog. What are you trying to tell me, fella?Cosmo: I am tryink to tell you to follow me, please. But I could not speak because my mouth was beink full of your arm.Nova: (Stunned silence)
- Nova: "You disguised yourself as a Skrull? That's years of therapy right there, man."
Super-Skrull: "What is 'therapy'?"
- Johnny Storm's reaction to Reed Richards and Worldmind talking Technobabble: "And then everything went nerd!"
- Darkhawk and Rich's reaction to Robbie Rider's Genre Savvy
Darkhawk: When you were a kid, did you want to hit him?Nova: Only a lot.
- Every time the Worldmind snarks, especially after it takes on Ko-Rel's appearance.
- The normally stiff and loquacious Worldmind's summary of its mental state after a bad case of Sanity Slippage. along with being taken over by Ego the Living Planet:
Worldmind: I'm as mad as a bag of Badoon.
- Worldmind with Ko-Rel's personality refusing to let Rich live her death down.
- Worldmind giving her unbiased speculation as to what caused the Fault to exist.
Worldmind: For the record, I believe the Kree to be blameless. It was obviously those freaky-peaky Inhumans who led them astray.Nova: Yeah. Thanks for the impartial view, Ko-Rel of Hala.
- While visiting Project P.E.G.A.S.U.S., and saving it from a bad case of EldritchAbominations, Nova starts flirting with Evelyn Necker, only for Worldmind to remind him that the scientist in question is a confirmed A.I.M. spy and that flirting with someone else is generally a very bad idea immediately after bringing back his old girlfriend from the grave.
- Speedball kidnapping Sam Alexander to try to recruit him into the New Warriors.
Speedball: But if you could hit me in the face with that metal bar as hard as you can, ISam lunges at Robbie and strikes him with the metal bar causing Speedball's costume to appearSpeedball: Wow! You've got a lot of trust! Or maybe you did recognize me.Sam: I was trying to knock you out.
- While Sam and a crime-lord are talking about Sam's father, Rocket Racoon investigates a box filled with snakes, then throws it into a elevator filled with guards. Hilarity Ensues The crime-lord chides him.
Crime-lord: Hey! Those are expensive!Sam: The guard, or the snakes?Crime-lord: Both.
- Kaelynn's shenanigan when she wore Sam's Nova Helmet and destroying part of the kitchen wall in the process.
- She later used it to distract Carnage from revealing his identity as Nova while piggy back riding her mother who reluctantly accept the role.
For the Novel