* CrowningMomentOfFunny: [[DoubleStandardRapeFemaleOnMale Rape is NOT all right when it is female on male.]] That being said, "Happy President's Day!" was kinda funny.
** "God bless America!"
** "SAY 'TUESDAY' AGAIN AND YOU AIN'T GONNA SEE WEDNESDAY!"
** "Right in the blow hole!"
** "Let me tell you, just between the two of us, I can't keep Norbit off me! Boom, bam, boom boom! But I ain't mad at him. Heyyy."
* Mr. Wong steals every scene he is in.
* Norbit expressing his rage about Rasputia during a children's puppet show.
* When Rasputia slides on the water slide... that is all.
* When Rasputia scares her brother Blue into telling her of Norbit's whereabouts, shaking more and more salt onto her piece of pizza.
* When Rasputia arrives at the church, she finds to her dismay that she was too late to catch Norbit and Kate. She swears, before suddenly reacting in horror as you shouldn't swear in church. She swears again, and then swears at herself for swearing again and again...
* When Norbit is about to warn Kate about Rasputia's death threat, he suddenly hears the telltale ominous, massive creaking and groaning of the floor above him as Rasputia approaches the window.
* Pretty much everything Katt Williams' character says and does. Especially at the wedding.
-->'''Mr. Wong''': This remind me of Chinese snuff film I once co-star in!
* When [[spoiler: Norbit arrives at the church to stop the wedding and the entire choir gets up and sings his name.]]
* The cartoonish way that Rasputia runs when Mr. Wong harpoons her butt.