Funny / Nintendo Wars
- Kanbei's Error introduces two rather classic lines in the AW community:
Andy: What's an airport, again?
Kanbei: Oho! What's this? A base for Kanbei's troops! Kanbei will make a mountain of troops! Ahaha!
Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin/Dark Conflict
- Almost anything that comes out of Lin's mouth. She'd need her own folder if everything was listed.
- A variety of the War Room (the hint system, not to be confused with the side battles in the Wars World games) scenes in Days of Ruin counts as this. They include Tabitha forcing Will to become her servant, Mr. Bear telling Penny to help Will, and Greyfield fleeing at the sight of Lin. Also, everyone, including Cyrus, telling Will to listen to the foe's advice on the Great Owl level.
- Mission 4 has the Beast providing tactical advice. Much to Will's confusion.
- Speaking of The Beast, his Large Ham way of speaking makes for hilarious moments, especially in the aforementioned War Room segment. Hint: Imagine him as Hulk Hogan.
- The mission "Crash Landing" is a mostly serious (and often frustrating) affair, except for the generic enemy soldier's reactions to your tanks and rockets, and her attempts to get people to pay attention to the fact that the Great Owl is dropping. Eventually, she decides to get a parachute. Turns out, it's actually a sleeping bag. "...Ah, crap" is right.