E3 2014's introduction by the team behind Robot Chicken.
TP!Link: HEY! They promised me you wouldn't be here!
- We have four words that should describe most of the fanbase, "GIVE US MOTHER 3!!!" Which is then followed up by Reggie becoming Fire Reggie and hurling fireballs at the fan. Immediately following:
Fan: Wait a second! If the heroes are backstage, who's watching the bad guys?
Reggie: Not my probl- (Wario and Ganondorf drop in)
Wario: It's a-me, Wario!
Reggie: I guess this is my problem. While I go Reggie on these fools, here's what's new. (cue Reggie charging Wario and Ganondorf screaming)
- To promote the Mii Fighters, we have Iwata and Reggie fighting each other.
- The two in-between scenes are hilarious in their own right:
- Bowser and Peach reach for the last donut, and an awkward moment ensues when Bowser tries to apologize to Peach for kidnapping her "80+ times".
- Fox questions why Little Mac wears his boxing gloves all the time. While Little Mac tries to get some coffee.
Little Mac: SHUT UP!
- The last scene opens after Mario and Reggie flatten Wario and Ganondorf. Mario then asks Reggie to reconsider Mario Ballet, much to Reggie's embarrassment. This is followed by the now charred fan screaming "WHAT ABOUT STAR FOX?!", to which Reggie incinerates him with Eye Beams. Extra funny because Miyamoto is making a Star Fox game for the Wii U.