- A majority of what they did at E3 2012, which usually got those moments turned into memes.
- The Wii U software montage is preceded by a piece of footage of Iwata holding a bunch of bananas in his hand for no reason and looking at it as if it was a skull from Shakespeare's Hamlet.
- To promote Sonic Lost World, Nintendo changed their Facebook cover photo accordingly. To someone who only knows of gaming from the The Seventh Generation of Console Video Games onwards, this is nothing. To someone who grew up in the days of the Super NES and the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis, back when Nintendo and SEGA were bitter rivals ("Genesis does what Nintendon't"), well...
- The announcement of Nintendo's plans for E3 in the form of a Mega64 skit. Rocco attempts to sneak into Nintendo headquarters and learn about their E3 plans and upcoming games by using a robot replica of Reggie Fils-Aime. There's many humorous moments such as the robot vaporising an executive with laser eyes and Erik Peterson blowing up the robot with a glass of water, but what takes the cake is when Rocco bumps into the real Reggie.
- E3 2014's introduction by the team behind Robot Chicken.
TP!Link: HEY! They promised me you wouldn't be here!
- Mario storming out in anger when Reggie announces that there will be no new Mario game. Which turns out not to be true.
- Twilight Princess Link telling Wind Waker Link to back off.
Fan: Wait a second! If the heroes are backstage, who's watching the bad guys?
- We have four words that should describe most of the fanbase, "GIVE US MOTHER 3!!!" Which is then followed up by Reggie becoming Fire Reggie and hurling fireballs at the fan. Immediately following:
Reggie: Not my probl- (Wario and Ganondorf drop in)
Wario: It's a-me, Wario!
Reggie: I guess this is my problem. While I go Reggie on these fools, here's what's new. (cue Reggie charging Wario and Ganondorf screaming)
Little Mac: SHUT UP!
- To promote the Mii Fighters, we have Iwata and Reggie fighting each other.
- The two in-between scenes are hilarious in their own right:
- Bowser and Peach reach for the last donut, and an awkward moment ensues when Bowser tries to apologize to Peach for kidnapping her "80+ times".
- Fox questions why Little Mac wears his boxing gloves all the time. While Little Mac tries to get some coffee.
- The last scene opens after Mario and Reggie flatten Wario and Ganondorf. Mario then asks Reggie to reconsider Mario Ballet, much to Reggie's embarrassment. This is followed by the now charred fan screaming "WHAT ABOUT STAR FOX?!", to which Reggie incinerates him with Eye Beams. Extra funny because Miyamoto is making a StarFox game for the Wii U.
- During Reggie's announcement of games that support the Amiibo, when he states that there's one people are currently playing (Mario Kart 8), it cuts to the famous Luigi Death Stare.
- The January 14, 2015 Direct demonstrated Amiibo Party for Mario Party 10 with the new Super Mario Amiibo. A dice roll was done, and it proceeds to knock over only Luigi.
- The reveal trailer for E3 2015 (also produced by the Mega64 team like last year's) has Reggie pitch a Nintendo World Championships 2015, and since he can't compete as he's president of NOA, he steps down and announces a kid as his successor. Then we get a training montage of Reggie playing old Nintendo games. For bonus laughs, at one point in the montage he's playing on a VIRTUAL BOY of all things.
Reggie *Playing with the Virtual Boy*: These games are great!
- "Hey, Bill! You're fired."
- *Dramatic slow-motion and thunderclap*
- "Hey, Bill! You're fired."
- During the Nintendo World Championships 2015, the final stage for the challengers is to complete difficult and trollish levels made by the Nintendo Treehouse team in Super Mario Maker. At one point, John Numbers aces a particularly hard part, making the crowd go wild, and misses the pipe at the end by a hair, forcing him to do that part all over again. What makes it even better is that someone in the crowd can be heard saying "This is exactly what I wanted to happen!".
- Cosmo's run of the third level had a room that could double as the ultimate NOPE moment. One of the doors takes him into THIS room. THREE Bowsers stacked like a totem pole, advancing towards Mario.◊ It's like Nintendo are trying to out-Kaizo the Kaizo romhacks.
- The E3 2015 introduction, made by the team behind The Muppets, shows Muppet-fied Iwata, Reggie and Miyamoto walking slow and badass-like. Uncanny Valley aside, it's very funny.
- The crowner is Muppet Reggie appearing with the line "My puppet body is ready."
- Then, all of a sudden, they turn into Muppet-fied Star Fox characters (Iwata as Peppy Hare, Reggie as Falco and Miyamoto as Fox). It's freaking weird, yet funny as heck. Reggie still had a feather on his shoulder afterwards.
- There was a lot of Meme Acknowledgment in general, including Iwata saying "I will head directly to the stage" and doing his Memetic Hand Gesture, followed by a brief scene where he does the same hand gesture while saying absolutely nothing. Later there's a scene where he stares at a banana bunch for 8 seconds and then turns his head quickly, again while not saying a thing.
- This montage of fans at the San Diego Comic-Con humming the Mario theme. Bonus points for Charles Martinet opening the video with a "Here we go!", and some of the fans cosplaying as characters completely unrelated to Nintendo, like Marvin the Martian, Madoka Kaname, Finn, Princess Bubblegum and Harley Quinn.
- In August 2015, a Nintendo filed patent for a disc-less console was discovered. While it is unknown at the time if this is the next generation Nintendo system, a disc-less variant of the Wii U, or just something a Nintendo guy doodled and patented for legal reasons, the overall reaction to this has been shock that Nintendo might just be going for such a radical change first.
- For the Super Mario Bros. 30th anniversary, Shigeru Miyamoto did a video answering some common fan questions. When asked who Bowser Jr.'s mother really is, he pointed to himself.
- And when asked whether he would let Dr. Mario operate on him, he vigorously shook his head. NOOOO!